CSpenceFLY

I'm so hurt.

This is an anonymous e-mail I recieved this morning.At least when I have something to say I don't hide behind an anonymous e-mail.

I have to tell you something. A few of us at the local DZ were talking about what a joke DZ.com is and it is because of people like you that have to post a response to everything. Did you ever go back a read your own posts? A guy dies doing base and you have to post a quick WHAT IS THIS HERE for? Some else dies and you have to post your cute little TIME IN SPORT? NUMBER OF JUMPS?

Wow, you really are a jagoff. In my 17 years in the sport and 6200 jumps I have met a few like you and they make me sort of laugh. Coming off as self important but really just a joke. Keep up the good work. We like to have something to laugh about at our DZ.

PS Do you ever get any work done?

This is an anonymous e-mail I recieved this morning.At least when I have something to say I don't hide behind an anonymous e-mail.

I have to tell you something. A few of us at the local DZ were talking about what a joke DZ.com is and it is because of people like you that have to post a response to everything. Did you ever go back a read your own posts? A guy dies doing base and you have to post a quick WHAT IS THIS HERE for? Some else dies and you have to post your cute little TIME IN SPORT? NUMBER OF JUMPS?

Wow, you really are a jagoff. In my 17 years in the sport and 6200 jumps I have met a few like you and they make me sort of laugh. Coming off as self important but really just a joke. Keep up the good work. We like to have something to laugh about at our DZ.

WOW! Who'd have thought that your email could be confused for mine?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It amazes me that some people are such chickenshits. Yes, you are very blunt and too the point. But that's needed in this world. People today are too busy coddling their children and "protecting" them against the "mean" people in this world. People need to suck it up. You've said some pretty blunt things to me before and yes I was a little upset at first. But once I sat down and really thought about what you had said I realized you were correct and I appreciated that you were ballsy enough to say it to my face.

So thank you Spence for being very upfront and blunt. There needs to be more people like you in the world. :)

I get stuff like that all the time.
Inlcuding ones for a job I no longer do!

It at least gives me some thing to do in the AM when I get on the computer, I am always so dissapointed when the inbox is emty and I don't have my usuall 6 e-mails trying to make my tool bigger and a bashing or two from some other skydiver.

;)

Matt

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I've received much worse from making comments in the incidents thread.
Apparently some folks don't want us to learn from the incidents of others.

And although this IS a SKYDIVING web site, we should always post incidents unrelated to the sport there also. Bus accidents start next week.
Stay tuned.
:S

Tdog did make a good point in the forums though and we all know that.

Gravity is gravity and pilot chutes are pilot chutes. There is always something to learn even when the sports cross over.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I've been attacked like that numerous times. Yeah they always make fun of the # of posts and amount of time I spend on here. Ooooo he even posted his jump numbers and time in sport... must be well-hung. Big fucking whoop.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Think about it...
By posting this elegy on this board don`t you think that will make you the same inmature person as the anonymous person who send you this email?????

edit to add: and no, im not the anonymous wanker in case you wonder....
J

It was a hot mail account made up just for me. I feel special.

Having had time to think about this,(I had to go out and do some work) I just wanted to say how utterly pathetic it is to feel you need to say something but not have the integrity to stand behind your words. I wonder what it feel like to be spineless??

Having said that, this did get me thinking about something. I have a new found respect for someone like satre that not only contacted me directly,using her normal screen name but when I went off and posted the PM here. She came here, owned up to it and stood behind what she wrote and what she thought. Unlike this spineless piece of shit. What makes it worst is I have a pretty good idea this person actually knows me because of the reference to whether I ever get any work done.

Think about it...
By posting this elegy on this board don`t you think that will make you the same inmature person as the anonymous person who send you this email?????

edit to add: and no, im not the anonymous wanker in case you wonder....
J

:DYou don't know me do you? Maybe so but at least everyone can have some fun with it.

I just checked the thread that touched off this fracas... Phreezone deleted some posts and locked it, saying the basejumper forum had a thread running there. Guess that pissed the other dude off even more?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban