SSHusky

what should a bored girl do?

Hey y'all.
My work is without electricity for the 3 work day in a row due to our good old friend Ike. I live in Ohio and the winds have caused many power outages. Unfortunately all out our power companies sent their workers to Texas.
In the past two days I have gone shopping and spent hundreds of dollars on clothes. I have already seen the doctor as well and done other annoying errands that I have been prolonging for so long. I have even washed the mound of dishes and clothes!!!
I never have a day off and I am going crazy. What do you recommend a bored girl to do?

Purge your closet to fit all your new clothes! I love a clean and organized closet. My kids make fun of me. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey y'all.
My work is without electricity for the 3 work day in a row due to our good old friend Ike. I live in Ohio and the winds have caused many power outages. Unfortunately all out our power companies sent their workers to Texas.
In the past two days I have gone shopping and spent hundreds of dollars on clothes. I have already seen the doctor as well and done other annoying errands that I have been prolonging for so long. I have even washed the mound of dishes and clothes!!!
I never have a day off and I am going crazy. What do you recommend a bored girl to do?

Go for a facial. Love them!

How about a mani & pedi? A massage??

Be good to yourself!!!

:)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Hey y'all.

Be good to yourself!!!

Whatever! Make him a sammich and get him a beer while it's still cold, or walk your bare foot ass out to the store to get ice.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Be good to yourself!!!

Whatever! Make him a sammich and get him a beer while it's still cold, or walk your bare foot ass out to the store to get ice.:o

Ohhhhh.... if you were my man we'd have some problems. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

but... I don't even like beer!?! :S:P

It's the thought thhat counts. Invite some of your friends over to drink your beer.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

It's the thought thhat counts. Invite some of your friends over to drink your beer.
I think I only have one Beer in my fridge... :|:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I think I only have one Beer in my fridge... :|:D

Well then she better go get some!>:(

Ohhhhh.... if you were my man we'd have some problems.

Nah, you'd just be better trained

I don't seem to have any luck training them . . . I need them PRE-trained.

Crews got pulled back from Texas and there are some crews coming up from NC. My work power didn't stay off long but at home I've been out for 3 days as well. I could use a day off after two days of cutting fallen trees up and cleaning debris.:S

Crews got pulled back from Texas and there are some crews coming up from NC. My work power didn't stay off long but at home I've been out for 3 days as well. I could use a day off after two days of cutting fallen trees up and cleaning debris.:S

At home we only lost power for about 2 hours sunday evening... I think the power should be back up at her work by tomorrow morning... if it isn't already up...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...