DSE

Unique story on a first jump

This guy comes into our DZ, very nice guy, and very overweight, very nervous, very everything.
Turns out he's got a very unique writing style, and he wrote a nice piece for a Utah newspaper about his first jump experience.
Kudos to Kyle and Chris (Parachutist) for making him feel comfortable in spite of his overwhelming fear.
STORY HERE

This guy comes into our DZ, very nice guy, and very overweight, very nervous, very everything.
Turns out he's got a very unique writing style, and he wrote a nice piece for a Utah newspaper about his first jump experience.
Kudos to Kyle and Chris (Parachutist) for making him feel comfortable in spite of his overwhelming fear.
STORY HERE

Nice story. Still a puss. Should have done AFF1
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

A retired journalist, technical writer, musician and producer, the 46-year-old jack of all trades lives a life that can only understatedly be termed “extreme variety.” He has been skydiving for just over two years, but has nearly 1,300 jumps under his belt. As somebody who had already accomplished much of what I plan to, I felt an immediate kinship.

Sounds like someone has a little bit of a mancrush working here. And I mean that in a Tom Brady/Southie Boston sort of way.

Nice article.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.