hobie331

Your favorite great movie lines?

You know there's not a single horse in the entire country of Vietnam? There's definitely something wrong with that.

Smokie was conscientious objector...
You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once. Not in 'Nam of course.
Then you know he's got emotional problems, man.
You mean... beyond pacifism?

:D

"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Rowdy Roddy Piper, They Live

Fixed it. Not much of an actor, but a great character on WWE for a long time. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Roudy Roudy Piper, They Live

A great line from a really bad movie.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

"We go together like peas and carrots."

Forrest Gump

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Stupid is as stupid does.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Those are good too!

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!" - Gone With The Wind

"I'll get you my pretty. And your little dog too!"
"Follow The Yellow Brick Road"- Wizard of Oz
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

You know there's not a single horse in the entire country of Vietnam? There's definitely something wrong with that.

Smokie was conscientious objector...
You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once. Not in 'Nam of course.
Then you know he's got emotional problems, man.
You mean... beyond pacifism?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I took it to a more 2000ish level. Or a friend told me yrs. ago when we went to Wy. to work. There's a girl behind every tree. Well. There were't any fuckin trees. I did hookup w/ the hottest chick at the mancamp for awhile tho.;) Starr. Where'd ya go babe?[:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

'The path of the righteous man, is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil man. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and thee will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee'

John Travolta: "If you're okay, would you please say something ?"

Uma Thurman: "Something."

Ellen Ripley: "Leave her alone, you bitch !"

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

"This one goes up to 11"

Lt. Hookstratten: May I start by saying how thrilled we are to have you here. We are such fans of your music and all of your records. I'm not speaking of yours personally, but the whole genre of the rock and roll.
-------------------------------------------------------------

David St. Hubbins: Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Nigel Tufnel: We've got Armadillos in our trousers. It's really quite frightening.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ian Faith: The Boston gig has been cancelled...
David St. Hubbins: What?
Ian Faith: Yeah. I wouldn't worry about it though, it's not a big college town.
--------------------------------------------------------------

and my favorite......

David St. Hubbins: It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever.
"He who jumps into the void owes no explanation to those who stand and watch."~Jean Luc Godard

David St. Hubbins: It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever.

Do you remember what St Hubbins is the patron saint of?

Quality Footwear.
"He who jumps into the void owes no explanation to those who stand and watch."~Jean Luc Godard

he Fight: What does it mean and where does it come from? An Essay: Homosapien. A man. He is alone in the universe. A punker. Still a man. He is alone in the universe, but he connects. How? They hit each other. No clearer way to evaluate whether or not you're alive. Now. Complications. A reason to fight. Somebody different. Difference creates dispute. Dispute is a reason to fight. Now, to fight is a reason to feel pain. Life is pain. So to fight with reason is to be alive with reason. Final analysis: To fight, a reason to live. Problems and Contradictions: I am an anarchist. I believe that there should be no rules, only chaos. Fighting appears to be chaos. And when we slam in the pit a show it is. But when we fight for a reason, like rednecks, there's a system, we fight for what we stand for, chaos. Fighting is a structure, fighting is to establish power, power is government and government is not anarchy. Government is war and war is fighting. The circle goes like this: our redneck skirmishes are cheap perversions of conventional warfare. War implies extreme government because wars are fought to enforce rules or ideals, even freedom. But other people ideals forced on someone else, even if it is something like freedom, is still a rule; not anarchy. This contradiction was becoming clear to me in the fall of '85. Even as early as my first party, "Why did I love to fight?" I framed it, but still, I don't understand it. It goes against my beliefs as a true anarchist. But there it was. Competition, fighting, capitalism, government, THE SYSTEM. That's what we did. It's what we always did. Rednecks kicked the shit out of punks, punks kicked the shit out of mods, mods kicked the shit out of skinheads, skinheads took out the heavy metal guys, and the heavy metal guys beat the living shit out of new wavers and the new wavers did nothing. What was the point? Final summation? None.

SLC punk
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192