hobie331

Your favorite great movie lines?

«shaking head in disbelief & disgust»'Boy,There's no way, NOOOO... WAY ! that you came from my loins. Soon as we get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in right in da mouth!

"When I get you back home, you sumbitch, I'm gonna find the tallest tree in the land, and I'm gonna hang you from it!!!"

Plenty more quotes from one of the greatest movies of all time! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ronald Fisher: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.
Sean Smith: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
Ronald Fisher: Smurfette?
Sean Smith: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.
Sean Smith: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
Ronald Fisher: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
Sean Smith: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?
Ronald Fisher: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
Sean Smith: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

"Son, you got a panty on your head"
"Don't think; it can only hurt the ball club."
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

Cool B|B| NWFlyer's in the game! Great quotes, But I'm drawing a blank on the last one. What flick is that from Kriss?
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Dr. Strangelove!
http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/strange/slove04.wav

Another classic from that movie~

Survival kit contents check.

In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.

Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

"This is a Smith & Wesson 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun known to man. One shot from this pistol and it will blow you head Clean Off!"

"I know what your thinking punk. But to tell you the truth, in all of the confusion i, ah kinda lost track my self. So you have to ask yourself punk, "Do i feel lucky", well do you punk? Do you feel lucky?

(Bad Guy) C'mon pig, i just gotta know! Dirty Harry pulls the trigger and it dry fires. [End Scene]
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff

I'll bet you have! :D So that's where my red stilletto's disappeared! >:( (classic movie how did I forget that) Edit to add: And thank you boyh for the links! ;)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

"Then you jump first."

"No, I said."

"What's the matter with you?"

"I can't swim."

"Are you crazy? The fall will probably kill you."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane. Everybody strap in. I'm about to open some fucking windows."
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban