hobie331

Your favorite great movie lines?

Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter.

You're a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly.

You don't exist; you were never even born.

Anonymity is your name.

Silence your native tongue.

You're no longer part of the System.

You're above the System.

Over it.

Beyond it.

We're "them." We're "they."

The difference is "I make this look GOOD":ph34r:

Elvis , isn't dead son, he just went home

MIB
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey it's better to go in like this than in some senseless accident. ~ Truman Sparks. Fandango.

sorry cocheese... i think i caught you in a misquote.... i am pretty sure he says "I'd rather burn in at 200 miles an hour than to die in some senseless tragedy"

Hey it's better to go in like this than in some senseless accident. ~ Truman Sparks. Fandango.

sorry cocheese... i think i caught you in a misquote.... i am pretty sure he says "I'd rather burn in at 200 miles an hour than to die in some senseless tragedy"

"We're just innocent critters squashed on the highway of life!"
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"Dear little baby Jesus, who's sittin' in his crib watchin the Baby Einstein videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my moma together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers."

"Dear Lord baby Jesus, or as our brothers in the south call you,jesuz, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Dominos, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family. My two beautiful, beautiful, handsome stricking sons, Walker, and Texas Ranger, or TR as we call him. And of course my red hot smokin' wife Carley, who is a stone cold fox."

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!"

"Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!
"

Some of the funniest lines EVER! :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Shit man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?

Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.

I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?

UH...

Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.

Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.

Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.

Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em

Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

Hi 331,
To add a couple more:
Chuck Yeager in the right stuff, "You boys want whiskey?" Astroscout, "No, but I will have a cocacola in a clean glass!" (That was the real CY in the bib overalls doing the whiskey line.)

"The Iceman cometh." The Hunters

"Here's lookin' at you kid" -You-know-who!!!!!

"If you want to live, then follow me!" Arnie S.

"Fill your fist you son of a Bi*%h!!!!!!!" The Duke

"We got two kinds of pilots around here, we got your prime pilots who fly the hot planes and then we have your Pudknockers, so what do you two Pudknockers want to drink??" Pancho Barnes to Gus and Gordo in the Happy Bottom Riding Club Bar at Edwards in the movie "The Right Stuff"

"Whose the best Astronaut? Well, You're lookin' at him!!" Gordo to the reporter at the end of "The Right Stuff" (Funny how that goes?)
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

A: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!

B: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

A: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!

B: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

I'll be damned!!!!! Watching that movie right now and just heard those lines two minutes ago!
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy...the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess in the insane lament. My childhood was typical...summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds...pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it
-
-
"Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical."

That's what I love about high school girls. No matter how old I get, they always stay the same age.
-
"My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside"
"Thats just something ugly people say"
-
"I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet"
-
-
"Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical."

"I told the padre the truth man, I like it here. Get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway. So what the fuck man?" Bunny
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

"I told the padre the truth man, I like it here. Get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway. So what the fuck man?" Bunny

Then the worm has definitely turned for you, man. Feel good?

A: You still here?
B: Now really, you don't expect me to just walk out that door, do you, sweetheart?
A: Door or window, it's your choice.

He looks like he could give you change for a nine-dollar bill, all in threes.

A: Forgive me, Dr. Hemlock. Twice a year I have to have my blood completely replaced.
B: With what?