hobie331

Your favorite great movie lines?

From the Steve McQueen movie BULLIT:

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 4-speed rowing through the gears at WOT!
What a glorious sound! B|

Say "What?" again Mutha Fucker!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

From the Steve McQueen movie BULLIT:

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 4-speed rowing through the gears at WOT!
What a glorious sound! B|

Say "What?" again Mutha Fucker!

BillyVance has stolen The Turtle's account! :S
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

"You prefer a magic trick, instead? Watch me make this pencil disappear. "

Do I really look like a man with a plan, Harvey? I don't have a plan. ...... I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. I just *do* things. I'm a wrench in the gears. I *hate* plans. Yours, theirs, everyone's.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

It's like our sargeant said one day before a trip into the jungle, 50 of you are going in, 25 are coming out.

Hey guys, one more thing. Hey, this summer when you're being inundated with all this American bicentennial bru-ha-ha, don't forget that what you're celebrating is that a bunch of slave owning aristocratic white males didn't want to pay their taxes.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Lucious Fox: 'Perhaps you should read the instructions 1st'
Harvey Dent: 'So Alfred, I understand, you've known Rachel all her life?'
Alfred: 'All her life? Well no not yet!'
Harvey Dent: 'Of course. Any uh, psychotic ex-boyfriends I should know about?'
Alfred: 'Oh you have no idea.'
Joker: « after being knocked to the ground by Rachel » 'Ah, you have a little fight in you. I like that!
Batman: « counter-attacking from behind » Well then. You're gonna LOVE ME!'
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

"Coach, you wouldn't give a 40 year old black guy a shot"

"Yeah coach, when is the black man finally gonna get a fair shot in the fight game."
- The Hammer

When life gives you lemons, say fuck the lemons and bail.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Where does he get all those wonderful toys?

:D Yup, that was another great line. B|
Joker: 'Ow, Shit! Na, nooow, now, see you sh-should never start with the head. It makes the victim sorta 'fuzzy' & dulls their ability to sense more pa-a-ain....Oowwww, well usually'
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: Arugula. I haven't had arugula in six weeks.
Supermarket Manager: What's that?
Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: It's a vegetable.

AS. . . . YOU. . . . . WISH.

Yippie-kay-yay, motherfucker.

Isn't that pronouced: Veg-e-ta-bleB|
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Emilio Estevez: "Boating accident? This no boating accident."

Richard Dryfus: "Uh, I don't know."

Great line - if you get it. Anyone know the movie?

Stakeout
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"You've been staring over that edge for hours. And people die down there. And dying when you're not sick is really sick you know, REALLY!"
-Better Off Dead

"So you're telling me there's a chance?"
-Dumb and Dumber

"You are drunk. And when you are drunk you forget that I am in charge. So which way do we go? THAT WAY!"
- Willow

"Bring out your dead" DONK!
-Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

"You had me at blood and semen."
-Dodgeball

"I'm kicking my ass. Do you mind?!"
-Liar, Liar
http://3ringnecklace.com/

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."
--Cool Hand Luke, 1967

This is a fun one to memorize, and throw down with the right inflection when folks start doing movie lines!

Carr: Them clothes got laundry numbers on them. You remember your number and always wear the ones that has your number. Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box. These here spoons you keep with you. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box. There's no playing grab-ass or fighting in the building. You got a grudge against another man, you fight him Saturday afternoon. Any man playing grab-ass or fighting in the building spends a night in the box. First bell's at five minutes of eight when you will get in your bunk. Last bell is at eight. Any man not in his bunk at eight spends the night in the box. There is no smoking in the prone position in bed. To smoke you must have both legs over the side of your bunk. Any man caught smoking in the prone position in bed... spends a night in the box. You get two sheets. Every Saturday, you put the clean sheet on the top... the top sheet on the bottom... and the bottom sheet you turn in to the laundry boy. Any man turns in the wrong sheet spends a night in the box. No one'll sit in the bunks with dirty pants on. Any man with dirty pants on sitting on the bunks spends a night in the box. Any man don't bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box. Any man loud talking spends a night in the box. You got questions, you come to me. I'm Carr, the floor walker. I'm responsible for order in here. Any man don't keep order spends a night in...
Luke: ...the box.
Carr: I hope you ain't going to be a hard case.
Luke: [Smiles, shakes head] .
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ