hobie331

Your favorite great movie lines?

Worm : " Its just like the saying...In the poker game of life....women are the rake...the fucking rake"

Mike Mcdermic : "what are you talking about...what saying?"

Worm : " I dont know....there ought to be one!"
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

I can now longer continue to sit back and allow... Communist infiltration; Communist subversion; Communist re-education; and the great international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that:

"Have ya paid your dues, Jack?"
"Yessir, the check is in the mail."

B|

I think all the dialog is quotable in that movie.;)

"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

I fuckin' 'ate pikeys.

"D'ya like dags"- snatch

"Son, the next words outa yer mouth better be some brilliant mark twain shit cause they're going chisled on yer tomb stone!" -Otis b. Diftwood

Murry-"what are you doing derric? This is your family.

Derric-thats right! My family, my family! So you know what? I don't give two shits about you or anybody else or what you think, Your not a part of it and you never will be!

Murry- that has nothing to do with it!

Derric-oh it doesn't!?!? You don't think I see what your trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fucking kike tries to fuck my mother? Its never gonna happen murry! Fucking forget it! Not on my watch! Not while I'm in this family. I will cut your shilock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen! Coming in here and poisoning my familys dinner with your jewish, nigger loving, hippy bullshit!
FUCK YOU!!
FUCK YOU!!
Yeah walk out! Fucking kabala reading mutherfucker! Get the fuck outa my house!
-American History X

«upon walking in on & witnessing a full-blown temper-tantrum, including kicking, screaming & breaking numerous objects» 'Oh I'm glad I caught you in a good mood...'
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

The next time someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!

Ghostbusters rules :)

Venkman: We came, we saw, we kicked his ASS!

Stantz: You know, it just occurred to me that we really haven't had a successful test of this equipment.
Spengler: I blame myself.
Venkman: So do I.
Stantz: Well, no sense in worrying about it now.
Venkman: Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back.

Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
Venkman: What?
Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
Venkman: Why?
Spengler: It would be bad.
Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?
Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

Venkman: Grab your stick!
Stantz, Spengler, Zeddemore: HOLDING IT!
Venkman: Heat 'em up!
Stantz, Spengler, Zeddemore: SMOKIN'!
Venkman: Bang 'em hard!
Stantz, Spengler, Zeddemore: READY!
Venkman: Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown... THROW IT!

And my favorite:
Venkman: He slimed me.

I could watch that movie 100 times and not get tired of it. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

---

Jules: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.
Pumpkin: Which one is it?
Jules: It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker

---

"You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down? "

---

"Do you mind if we dance wif yo dates?"

---

"They took the bar! The whole fucking bar!"

---

"I was born here, and I was raised here, and dadgummit, I'm gonna die here. And no sidewinding, bushwhackin, hornswagglin, cracker croaker is gonna robble way biscuss cudder!"

---

"What in the wild, wild world of sports is going on around here? I hired you boys to lay a little track...not to dance around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!!!"
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)