The111

Fake skydiver of the day

Hi seeker!!
Add a bunch of Roman Candles to the lower edge of the seat for added roll stability and more "bling-bling" at night!! 'Ya can set up a couple on the control lines at the end cells for added effect!! Also have a bunch of chemlites set up inside the navigator to leak all over the canopy on opening , now we're talkin UFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! News at 11!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

gather round friends, do i have a story for you. so no shit there we were, stuntbabex and i were at the rock climbing gym getting our climb on. dude behind the counter has a closing pin and a 3ring necklace on, stoked and figuring we will get some good deal on the rental gear (that i had to rent b/c im a fake climber for now :P) start up, or shall i say attempt to start up, a conversation by saying blue skies. *cricket, Cricket* hmm ok, so we just come out and ask where he jumps, tells us that he jumps at perris so we are kind of stoked since its right next to 'snore, my home. start talking to the guy a little more and his story ends up being he thought the necklace looked cool and he did a single tandem but he wanted to do more and his wife didnt let him. *raises laugh sign*

same place about 2hrs later we are already climbing for a while, im working on a dyno that the whore already did. show me up again bitch, gonna get the shank!, sorry just a tangent. im belaying for her and start laying my mac on this britney girl, her BF comes over and starts working his mac on me, i smacked him. *didnt really happen* but her guy friend started talking to me and skydiving of course came up and he starts telling me that he jumps. this guy "jumps" at 'snore. that being my home DZ you would think i have at least recognized him but i gave him the benefit of the doubt b/c he said he comes in once a month and rents gear. he also mentions that he is going there after climbing and that he has 150 jumps and jumps a 190. i start enquiring about what kind of rig he is looking at or what type of canopy or anything that would normally stir up a conversation, well at this point stuntbabex and I are actually kind of stoked about going to jump to finish off the day, so we go down to 'snore not fully expecting to see this dude but he never even showed up, i checked to see if anything was rented. story of my life x2 same day within 2hrs.

so my question to you guys.....WTF BITCHES!!!! we need to make a requirement to be allowed to wear a closing pin or a 3 ring, not just sell them to anyone.

also WTF BITCHES!!!! need to tap the whuffo's chicks before the fucker cock blocks. enjoy
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

You lost me in this story...A guy wearing a pin necklace that did a tandem was "fake" and a guy that told you he rented a 190 was fake because he didn't show up when you thought he might?
Or was he fake because he didn't suck your mac when you laid it on him?
Maybe I don't speak enough mac-daddy to pound it down?

You lost me in this story...A guy wearing a pin necklace that did a tandem was "fake" and a guy that told you he rented a 190 was fake because he didn't show up when you thought he might?

YYYYYYYEEEAAHHhh! i got lost to and i am the mAc Daddy of all Mac Daddies, dont hate the player, hate the game.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

How long does the weather have to stay shite before we all become fake:(

I'm afraid you must move. Apparently, according to you, the weather across the pond in jolly-ole-...is always "shite"....:D

It's okay, ask any friend that has jumped in Southern California or Arizona...the weather there is almost always great...or do you pronounce it "grite" ?? :ph34r::ph34r::D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Well after running the story by another friend in the office I find out he tells all sorts of incredible stories, such as being an FBI agent at 14 years old as part of a plea bargain to keep himself out of jail for hacking into the DOD mainframe accidentally. :D

Wasn't that Matthew Broderick in Wargames back in 1984 or whenever that came out?

Yep! :D

You folks know Matthew Broderick too?B|
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Starting to read like a Wizard of Id strip.

Flipping on the jim-jam, farking for the beach.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

so my question to you guys.....WTF BITCHES!!!! we need to make a requirement to be allowed to wear a closing pin or a 3 ring, not just sell them to anyone.

I had heard or read rather you were "allowed" to wear a closing pin @ 200 jumps. I think i read it in an article that Scotty Carbone was in. Can any experienced people who have been around a while confirm that 200 rule?
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

I had heard or read rather you were "allowed" to wear a closing pin @ 200 jumps. I think i read it in an article that Scotty Carbone was in. Can any experienced people who have been around a while confirm that 200 rule?

Right.:D

However the 3 ring necklaces requires a D-License and water training:|
BASE 1384