fireflytx

I need a website making program for mac, preferably free

What programs for mac are there to make websites? I don't need anything fancy, just something that saves things as html. I just need to keep my website updated and change out pics from time to time. I use front page for pc, but now I am using mac. This is my site www.nocturnalcreationsonline.com very simple no need for a $300 program. Is there any free programs out there?
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

There must be a mac equivalent of Notepad...

Dave

I don't think she's talking about hand coding!

I think she's talking about a drag and drop interface that codes the pages for her.

I was going to suggest iWeb, part of the iLife suite, but that costs . . . $70. It's simple, elegant and very easy to keep updated.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Have you taken a look at any of the cms, like drupal or Joomla. You don't need technical knowledge, but it would allow for more flexibility. For a forum based web site try out vanilla forum.
For a good notepad try notepad++ or notepro both have free versions that are great.
NVU rocks.
If you want a version of abode's editors check into downloading it through a torrent. Using anything like dreamweaver, flash or macromedia proficiently will take some skill.

I didn't add it as a web editing tool, just something to add to the arsenal as this path is taken.
It's a learning tool.
Use your squiggle faces prudently.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.