npgraphicdesign

My tribute to AC/DC.

No it's not a musical tribute. If I tried to play any AC/DC songs on a guitar, Bon Scott would probably come back to life just so he could kick my ass. :P

Anyways, the tribute is an ambigram (a word that can be read the same way after being rotated 180-degrees. Think the book Angels & Demons.)
Take a look & comments are always welcome...remember, this is a tribute! I'm not plagiarizing their logo, just using my artistic ability to create something in a similar style from a different perspective. :ph34r:

They are coming to Oakland in December. Saw their No Bull concert on one of the HD channels and thought it might be pretty cool to go see them again...

floor seats - $5350. :o:o

Nosebleed - $159 B|[:/]

Think I will go dust off my CD's.

What the HELL??? :S:S:S

It's been a long while, but I caught their Razor's Edge concert back in the mid- 90's (I think it was either that or the next album) and paid $35 per seat.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

They are coming to Oakland in December. Saw their No Bull concert on one of the HD channels and thought it might be pretty cool to go see them again...

floor seats - $5350. :o:o

Nosebleed - $159 B|[:/]

HERE (. .) You left out the decimal points.

Think I will go dust off my CD's.

My photos

My Videos

Yeah, I remember buying Springsteen tickets from a scalper outside one of his shows and I thought I paid a small fortune for them $25.00 for the tickets, but face value was $15.00- what a ripoff! :D Might have been 1981 or so ..................

Last concert I went to, I got my tickets directly from ticket master and the floor seats were still over $100.00 each. Tee-shirts were something like $30.00, $8.00 for a beer, $4.50 for a bottle of water. And instead of bic lighters, everyone either waves their open cell phones or uses these fiber optic thingies different sponsors hand out for "free" in the lobby! Yeah, I'm old ................