SARLDO

My new bike

Here is a picture of why I had no jumps this weekend. My first new one. It's a 2009 HD Low Rider. Absolutely the best ride I have ever had the pleasure of owning. I am one happy camper B|
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

lol... I spent the day yesterday making room for the car in there. It's clean now :P . I'll be in VA in Nov I believe, if over the weekend, i'll bring my rig and give you a shout. Heck, come on down to Z-hills with the family. It's always sunny in Florida you know.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

if it's a WG front end, it's not a low rider!
:S
It's just on a Dyna frame.
:)

It's a common 'mod' done here in OZ through the 70s and 80s, always liked it.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sweet bike.....
I just picked up a total custom, 100 CI Rev Tech

Nice
what's the rear end on that?
It does (but does not) look rigid?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Good looking bike, congrats!

Now, make that bike your own (and I don't mean bolting on a lot of Kyrrukin(SP?) crap on it).:D

1st of all I'd take the silly seat off it:ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Do what I did to my bike...weld up a set of bars, sissy bar, LP/tail light bracket and take your angle grinder to your fenders. My bike is mine, there are none like it anywhere!:)

HILLBILLY style:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hillbilly? Nope...well, sort of. Its garage built style! Consult The Horse BC for references.;)

Ya gunna let me ride it when i visitB| Mark wouldn't let me ride his shitbox harley:P:P
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I need to renew my subscription, I've had one for a good while. I need to buy some more t-shirts too. The only one I have is getting pretty worn out.

Squeak. I don't know, we'll see...I *might* let you. If I do, it would be a rare day. Only two other people have ridden my bike. One is a life long friend who is a hard-core rider (and only after my bike was stuck at the DZ after I hurt my back a few years ago) and the other is a trusted mechanic friend.

You'll have to get outside of my neighborhood to really crack it open, though. I live in a nice part of town and I have straight pipes...:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."