SpeedRacer

Are you, or is someone you know, a foot-bouncer?

WTF is with the foot-bouncing? I was eating at the picnic table at a family reunion, when the bench started shaking. My older brother is sitting next to me, bouncing his foot.

I've noticed other people do this too. Bizarre.
:S
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Nope, not I, nor anyone I know (tandem students have an excuse). Then again, I might not notice it as much as you, as footbouncing doesn't bother me to nearly the extent mouth-breathers and open-mouth chewers do.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Me too. My GF will push on my knee when it bothers her. Don't know why I do it (excess energy seems the most likely cause, either that or just a simple nervous twitch kind of thing), but I've been doing it most of my 54 years.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Me too. My GF will push on my knee when it bothers her.

My wife. And she gets annoyed when I put my hand on her knee. I tell her it's 'cause I'm hot for her.

She also does a similar thing: whenever she's on the phone, she finds the one spot on the floor that creaks, and rocks back and forth, back and forth: creeeeaak ..... creeeeak.....

She also does a similar thing: whenever she's on the phone, she finds the one spot on the floor that creaks, and rocks back and forth, back and forth: creeeeaak ..... creeeeak.....

so funny, I do that too :D I do not enjoy sitting still for more than say....a minute at most
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

People I work with do it. The building isn't built all that well, so the WHOLE floor shakes making our computer monitors bounce. It's awesome!!! I think we need those motion/sea sickness things they have for cruises in our breakroom. :D

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

I'm guilty of doing it. Most of the time I don't even realize that I'm doing it until someone says something too me. It's actualy kinda uncomfortable for me when I try to force myself to stop. :S:S

I tend to be a figety person in general though. I can't sit still in the same position for a long time.