normiss

False advertising lawsuit closes HUGE auto dealer!

Bill Heard has been screwing people for a long time. They screwed me when I was a teenager. There is one where I live now, they bought it from some other crooks. Do you think yet another crook will be coming to town?

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Yea I read the whole article you linked but didn't find any reference to the lawsuit until I watched the video in that first link. It did mention the lawsuit and that people were calling 911 from the dealership to report suspected fraudulent tactics. That's why I answered your question in that way.
It does really suck to lose your job like that, especially in this economy, but having been screwed by dealers myself I wonder how big a part the employees played.

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

Bill Heard has been screwing people for a long time. They screwed me when I was a teenager. There is one where I live now, they bought it from some other crooks. Do you think yet another crook will be coming to town?

Fuck bill heard chevrolet.
In Nv I went in to look around and the whole crew were lying scumbags.
I didnt' get swindled by them but I can see how they try (and probably do) screw people over.
My photos

My Videos

here's more concerning the Houston situation with Bill Heard and also Landmark Chevrolet plus comments. This dealership chain has been dishonest for years and some of the comments to this article are just bizarre especially the one where the prospective customer had to call the police to get the keys to his own car back.

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou080924_mp_bill_heard_closures.ac388a8a.html

while on the subject of dishonest car dealerships, I want to give you my experience with Gulf Freeway Toyota in Houston in 1985 which has got new owners after they supposedly scammed me and others in 1985 in a big insurance scam. I bought a 1985 Celica that came equipped with a fancy radio. The salesmen in this dealership would like to take publicity pictures of happy owners with their cars I suppose to entice customers to this dealership. It seems like for about two weekends in our area each one of us including a Houston Police Officer had their Celica broken into overnight (supposedly with master keys) and the radios stolen. (These were very clean thefts with no marks on the cars or the dash.) The dealership would then replace them for about $600.00 a pop and get reimbursed by the owners insurance company. In my neighborhood I found out in talking to my State Farm agent that State Farm got popped for about 4 radios and Allstate for about 6. I hadn't even gotten my new car transfered to my policy yet.

Needless to say about six months later the owner of this dealership was run out of town on his ass back to Louisiana and hasn't been heard from scince.

here's more concerning the Houston situation with Bill Heard and also Landmark Chevrolet plus comments. This dealership chain has been dishonest for years and some of the comments to this article are just bizarre especially the one where the prospective customer had to call the police to get the keys to his own car back.

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou080924_mp_bill_heard_closures.ac388a8a.html

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

here's more concerning the Houston situation with Bill Heard...

That's interesting. I bought my current Chevy Blazer from this very Sugarland dealer, used, a year old.

The first thing that struck me was the horde of salesman at the entrance to the lot. As soon as you drive in, they all pounce on you to be your representative. Commissions make for competition. I just told them to let me look around on my own for a while, and I'll grab one of you when I need you.

My only complaint was that they listed a bunch of stuff in their online inventory, that wasn't actually on their lot. "Oh, we're just a little slow updating those internet records." Yeah, but I went there expecting to see a lot of choices, and actually got to see only a few. But still, they're large inventory was more than you get to see at most dealers.

But other than that, they let me rape them on the price. I was firm on what I was willing to pay, and my price was several thousand less than what they said their minimum was. When I started to walk out to go elsewhere, they called me back and sold it to me at my price. And it's been a good truck. 140,000 miles and going strong.

You just can't let them push you around. Buying a car is not a time to be meek.