shortyj

What my 5 yr. old said at the dinner table

So were eating and my 5 yr. old says "I know something funny but it's starts with a curse word can I say it?" I look at my husband look back at my 5 yr. old and am curious so I say go ahead.

He says " If I want to hear a asshole I'll fart.":o:D

I looked at my husband we couldn't help but smile I said where did u hear that.

He said "grandpa"

You gotta watch those grandparents they think anything goes:D
Playtime is essential.

Grandpa 1
Mom-Dad up to bat.

He he he he. . .I can't wait till I'm a grandfather.
Think about it. An old Sailor; Twenty two nations, most Third World. . .:D:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

My son will be 25 this year but I remember one time when he was about 7 or so. We had just rolled into the driveway after about an hour on the road. (An eternity to a 7 yr old boy) My son jumps out of the car, runs out to the yard, does a dance, falls down on the ground and rolls over a few times this way then the other way, jumps back up and walks calmly back over to me and says nonchalantly, "Sometimes dad, ya just gotta lose control." I've lived by his words of wisdom ever since.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

My son will be 25 this year but I remember one time when he was about 7 or so. We had just rolled into the driveway after about an hour on the road. (An eternity to a 7 yr old boy) My son jumps out of the car, runs out to the yard, does a dance, falls down on the ground and rolls over a few times this way then the other way, jumps back up and walks calmly back over to me and says nonchalantly, "Sometimes dad, ya just gotta lose control." I've lived by his words of wisdom ever since.

That's awesome!! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Nowadays, a parent would take the kid for an MRI! :D
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

He actually graduated valedictorian of his class. 4.0 grade average all the way through and never missed one day of school from the 4th grade on. I'm very proud of him. He still loses control. He is the lead guitar player in The Crafty Bastards out of Bellingham, Wa. He writes all the music and his rhythm player writes all the lyrics. 2 CD' s to date. You can find them on My Space.

i remember when my daughter was about 3 and she was heading to bed. i had left a large metal tool chest in the hallway and she stubbed her toe on it. no crying, no theatrics, she just looked down and said 'fuck', then carried on to bed. my wife looked at me kinda shocked and i said, "well, it's not like she used it out of context. i'da said the same thing".

:D:D:D:D

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

My daughter got in trouble for one thing or another when she was 3 or 4 and she was sent to her room. As she is walking away she turns around and looks at me and says "You really piss me off." turns back away and storms out of the room. It was all I could do to keep from busting a gut.

Speaking of Grandpas:

When I was about 7 or 8 years old we were visiting my Grandparents in Irwin, Pennsylvania.

And my Grandpa told us: "You know, the population of Irwin has stayed exactly the same for 100 years. Because everytime a baby is born, a man leaves town."

We didn't get it. We just thought it was an interesting fact.:P

oh, and a few years later, the same Grandpa taught me this poem:

"On the breast of a barmaid named Gail
Is tattooed the price of pale ale
And on her behind,
For the sake of the blind,
The same is written in Braille."

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

My oldest was in the process of potty training when my second was born. We were going to take the baby to the dr for his first (two week old) appointment. Streaker woke up #1 son, and took him for a potty break before we left for the dr's office. Apparently #1 had an erection and had to wait for it to subside before he could go potty. After the dr's apppointment we stopped for a promised ice cream cone, since #1 had been such a good boy at his baby brothers appointment. A nice old lady came over to the table and said "What a nice family you have" to which #1 son replied "I have a big penis!"
We about fell off of our stools! She looked shocked and said "I'm sorry, what did you say" to which #1 replied " I have a REALLY big penis!"
Sometimes speaking clearly is a curse
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]