skybytch

Four years ago..

It was four years ago today. I was hanging out at the Byron Boogie when I got a call from Jack. He wanted to tell me that bitch Jeanne (hurricane Jeanne, not Amazon ;)) was all set to make landfall a couple miles from my house.

Luckily I was amongst friends with alcohol. To prevent thinking about things I couldn't do a damn thing about, I proceeded to get seriously, stumblingly, painfully drunk (that bitch... err I mean Amazon was quite helpful in this quest; to this day just thinking about Goldschlager makes me nauseous). A week later, everything I had left was stuffed into a 2 door Toyota Tercel and me and my dog were headed back to an uncertain future on the correct coast.

As I sit here now avoiding writing a history paper, I once again feel the need to thank those who made that drive and the first few months back survivable. Without each of you I certainly wouldn't be where I am now - which, to my eternal amazement, is a very happy and good place to be.

You know who you are. And I still love you all very much.

What a big ass baby. Crying and running away cause of alittle bit of rain.

Speaking of running away, I think I'll go into witness protection for a few months:ph34r:

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I guess moving back to the west coast was the right thing for you. I know I am glad you moved back cause it gave me the opportunity to meet you.

But I think I live on the correct coast though.....
:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Luckily I was amongst friends with alcohol. To prevent thinking about things I couldn't do a damn thing about, I proceeded to get seriously, stumblingly, painfully drunk (that bitch... err I mean Amazon was quite helpful in this quest; to this day just thinking about Goldschlager makes me nauseous).

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...

Ok that part was funny.

The rest... its horrible to lose everything you have worked for and have to start over..but dahrlin... you are doin pretty damn good....:)

But I think I live on the correct coast though.....

Hurricane season isn't over yet. :P

you know, i have been to 48 states...and was on my way to live in Florida...."screw california!" (may birth state) i would say, then....i met my wife to be at perris (oh, and she got the F out of massachusetts...(spelling?))...and started thinking straight...like, the west is best. sure florida is a skydivers mecca, but hey, the west is laaaaaaid back....and dry.

hell, there is a nor-easter going on right now.

And we still miss you, damnit!

But I am glad things are so much better now and you're in a healthier, happier place for you.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I had actually completely and totally forgotten that you went to the other coast. I am either a huge prick, or "your presence just never left"...hmmm...I wonder... :D