birdlike

IRON MAN on DVD 9/30/08 -- Gonna buy it?

I saw Iron Man when it was in the theaters, and it was a very entertaining movie. I'd call it "really really good!"

It's coming out on DVD on September 30. I'm not the type who usually goes running out to pay top dollar for a movie when it's a new release. Usually, I wait for the price to come down--I'm not a "gotta have it" sucker. So I'm on the fence between "Yes" and "Hell yes"... I might decide to go right out and get it, and I might decide to wait a few weeks.

What do you plan to do about Iron Man on DVD? Care, don't care... Buy, don't buy...
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Hell yeah, that flick was inspiration for the leather jacket wingsuit I built earlier this season. Favorite movie moment of the last 5 years was in the "run before you can walk" trailer when he launched out of his garage going "Oooooooooooooooooo, yyyyyEAH!" I can definitely relate to that. Given the historical 90+% fatality rate among the earlier experimental wingsuit designers my first flight on my own suit was one of the gutrippingly scariest moments I'll ever have, and I felt very "oooh yeah!" when it worked well enough to surf a cloud with, first flight.
All in all that flick is just a riproaring good time... your basic awesome action flick. Loved it.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I'll buy it on Blu Ray but not DVD.

That is what I was thinking. Also, ummmm prices for DVD's are usually cheaper when they first come out rather than later. Unless you mean like years later.

It was a good enough movie that i'd buy it, when I get my Blue Ray player. I'm hooked on HD.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I have not seen it, and would probably go buy it.... IF I had a DVD player....[:/]

I have heard from several people that it is an awesome movie tho....

Hon, doesn't your computer play DVDs in the meantime?

Anyway, come visit and we'll watch it here on my puny, old 19" t.v. :D
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire