Stuntbabex

I should stick to lurking..

Nope.. Just some are honest. Just because someone doesn’t tell you what you want to and/or expect to hear doesn’t mean they are being mean.. Sometime they are the ones that actually being the nicest.

(And yes, There are a couple that do just get thier kicks out of trying to belittle and berate others but they are by far the minority on here.)

That and Abuse is Love.. And I love my friends every chase I get.;):D

Thick skin helps..

Also.. its the INTERNET.... and some people love the anonymous nature.. since most of them will never actually have to meet anone here.

Just ignore those who revel in making fun of others ( edited to add... there are some here you just HAVE to make fun of... like Turtle.. and Thanatos.. and Squeak:)).. and chat with those who you want to chat with..Some will post shit just to get a rise out of others...There is a VAST internet bridge under which you find all sorts of uglyness.... so dont let them drag you under their bridge.

Nope.. Just some are honest. Just because someone doesn’t tell you what you want to and/or expect to hear doesn’t mean they are being mean.. Sometime they are the ones that actually being the nicest.

(And yes, There are a couple that do just get thier kicks out of trying to belittle and berate others but they are by far the minority on here.)

That and Abuse is Love.. And I love my friends every chase I get.;):D

There is honesty and there is douchbaggery. Many here mistake one for the other. ;)
www.FourWheelerHB.com

I have often felt the way you do, but I am not gonna give the few douchebags on here the satisfaction of running me off. I have many friends that post here, who definitly out number the douchebags. Who IMHO, do not have a life, which is why they are always running someone down or stirring up shit here.

Hang around, some awesome friendships can be made here!;)

But a lot more are mostly harmless and are willing to extend compassionate advice to a fit, blonde, newbie[**cough**] new poster in order to make points [**cough**ahem**DAMN!] to make them feel welcome. :ph34r:

1) Check your ego at the door (or login)
2) Moderate how personal you get, and
3) Remember, the internet is merely a planet-sized bathroom stall where every asshole has a magic marker

are all guidelines I like to live by.

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I have often felt the way you do, but I am not gonna give the few douchebags on here the satisfaction of running me off. I have many friends that post here, who definitly out number the douchebags. Who IMHO, do not have a life, which is why they are always running someone down or stirring up shit here.

Hang around, some awesome friendships can be made here!;)

You know some of us without a life actually enjoy being nice. :P
www.FourWheelerHB.com

eh...some people have tact and some don't. some tell you the brutal truth whether you want to hear or not, some will sugar coat it for you, and some will offer a hug/shoulder to lean on. In a lot of ways I love the community here - never take anything personal anymore - and i have met and gotten to jump with some really great people....so chin up babex - you will find your niche.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Nah don't take it personal. People are just jockeying for position within this virtual community and don't mind who they step on to do it. Just ignore those who are dicks to you and all will be fine.:)

It always makes me laugh when people put shit out on to forums, asking for opinions and then whine that the responses they get are not what they hoped for:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thick skin helps..
( edited to add... there are some here you just HAVE to make fun of... like Turtle.. and Thanatos.. and Squeak:))..

Yo have never made fun of me, to me, so you must be dong it behind my back. COW...ard:P 12 weeks to go;):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?