RkyMtnHigh

Sign at NYSE

As a matter of fact, one would be blackberry. I picked the berries and froze them fresh so by the time he gets here I'll still have berries to use for it. ;) Have you ever had apple/blackberry pie?

:|:|:| The only thing MY wife can make is RESERVATIONS! :S

Her idea of 'roughing it' is bad room service!! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

As a matter of fact, one would be blackberry. I picked the berries and froze them fresh so by the time he gets here I'll still have berries to use for it. ;) Have you ever had apple/blackberry pie?

That's very sweet, thank you, :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's very sweet, thank you, :)

HOME-MADE-PIE?! :o

Stay there Squeak...I'll go! B|:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

>>As a matter of fact, one would be blackberry

Speaking of Blackberries- Research In Motion RIMM, the maker of the Blackberry- dropped 26 points in one day which is why I feel like growing dreadlocks, going out into public,taking my shirt off, wear a pot on my head and fake teeth then find a culvert to stick my face in :|

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Attachments: jjumpyoufuckers.jpg

It looks like the person who made that sign didn't know how to spell "fuckers". It seems like it started out as "fuccers", and then he changed the second "c" to a "k". Don't they teach this stuff in 5th grade any more?

It was 1929 and only a couple guys actually did it. Don't worry...if they did it now, they are all equiped with Golden Parachutes

Several suicides of those involved have already been blamed on this financial mess. For example: http://news.hereisthecity.com/news/business_news/8283.cntns

no i haven't, but would be happy to try some with a little vanilla ice cream. dammit, now i want to make a pie, but i can't even get frozen blackberries in this shitty little town. if my kids weren't in school, i would head over to longview this weekend. my dad always has blackberries in the freezer.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Squeak.. Do us all a favor..

Take your Right Hand and shove it as far up your ass as you can and see if you cant grab a hold of whatever is up there that makes you such an antagonistic person and remove it.

It would really make this forum a much more pleasant place to visit if you are successful.
:|

One sec....
ok done it

oh look it's a couple of Farmers and their sycophants, no wonder my farts smell bad

O M F G!

You mean His Highness actually admits that his shit DOES stink.

You better go to the store and stock up on a LOT of warm clothing - something just froze over!:|:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Squeak.. Do us all a favor..

You better go to the store and stock up on a LOT of warm clothing - something just froze over!:|:o

:):ph34r:There he is, the :):ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

GREAT, glad I could be of service, now, you have no reason to not visit the Farm this trip. I am POSITIVE that there are several people there that would love a visit from you.

What do you say?

There is really no reason that you can't make room in your schedule for a side trip.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

With as bad as things are now, if you can't laugh, what can you do? Worrying about what's gonna happen tomorrow all the time does no good.

that's a pretty funny pic. :D:D:D I sent it out to a few people in my address book. :PB|

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

It was 1929 and only a couple guys actually did it. Don't worry...if they did it now, they are all equiped with Golden Parachutes;)

Those fuckers need golden showers from every body who lost thier asses
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664