RkyMtnHigh

Sign at NYSE

Ohh, it ain't that bad . . . yet.:S

Lots of bad loans, some banks pretty shaky, but the stock market isn't as speculative as it was 78 years ago, with out of control margin buying. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

When you come to visit, dinner might just be crackers and ketchup soup, ya never know.:P:D

When you come to visit, dinner might just be crackers and ketchup soup, ya never know.:P:D

Oh it will not! I'm all set up for several different pies at least! If nothing else we'll just eat dessert! :D
I'll bring the wine you want something from here?
(We do have a small wine industry here;)) Red or white?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

lets see how big your grin is if one of them does, like they did in the big crash, almost a century ago :|

:S...as if they were dropping like flies back then...

:D:D

They weren't. They didn't in 1987, and they aren't likely to this time around...
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

lets see how big your grin is if one of them does, like they did in the big crash, almost a century ago :|

:S...as if they were dropping like flies back then...

:D:D

They weren't. They didn't in 1987, and they aren't likely to this time around...
I didn't said they would i said
If ONE, does jump as more than one did previously.
I dont see humour in someone advocating others killing themselves.
The lives effected by just ONE person dying because of it, would seem to me to be less than joke worthy.
But hey that's apparently just me, and i'm cool with that.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I hear Campbell's stock is one of the few standouts, doing just fine.

Seriously; people are banking that soup will be very big for a while.

Buy bullion.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

For fuck's sake dude, if you're the ethics cop around here that sets the bar pretty low.

hypocrisy seem to be the word for the day
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That is some funny shit....:D

almost as funny as frozen kids:|

go jump in a lake squeak....

you can't compare apples to oranges....

the sign is funny, not the act.... which is what rocky was getting at.....:S
so it's ok for the advocation of death because that's funny is it
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

For fuck's sake dude, if you're the ethics cop around here that sets the bar pretty low.

hypocrisy seem to be the word for the day

Kinda my point
REALLY,wow:|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak.. Do us all a favor..

Take your Right Hand and shove it as far up your ass as you can and see if you cant grab a hold of whatever is up there that makes you such an antagonistic person and remove it.

It would really make this forum a much more pleasant place to visit if you are successful.
:|

Squeak.. Do us all a favor..

Take your Right Hand and shove it as far up your ass as you can and see if you cant grab a hold of whatever is up there that makes you such an antagonistic person and remove it.

It would really make this forum a much more pleasant place to visit if you are successful.
:|

One sec....
ok done it

oh look it's a couple of Farmers and their sycophants, no wonder my farts smell bad
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I hear Campbell's stock is one of the few standouts, doing just fine.

Seriously; people are banking that soup will be very big for a while.

Buy bullion.

Now that's the joke of the day, I don't care who you are. :D:D:D

Oh and squeak, I mean this in the nicest way, lighten up. It's the Bonfire after all. :P

Also, to others... maybe all this joking about suicide isn't the best thing right now... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh it will not! I'm all set up for several different pies at least! If nothing else we'll just eat dessert! :D

is one of them blackberry? and i mean those little tart ones, not the big evergreens. if so, i might just show up on your doorstep. i haven't had a good blackberry pie in a long time.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com