sgoltry853

My friend is an idiot

Can you buy her a Rabbit and tell her to think it over some more??

I have a Rabbit ...

http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=159350&PartnerID=FROOGLE&BannerID=PD677

WTF?? :S

Don't trip just because I'm cooler than you because I have a Rabbit. lol .. I mean damn, it comes with a ten year warranty.

And , what do you do with this rabbit.. Anthony? :o

It's a corkscrew dude ... You open bottles of wine with it.

Allrighty then... :S

No .. You can't borrow it!

You see the topic of this thread?.....

I think you might be the "friend" .....
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

If she's so conservative, why is she considering marriage with someone she's never seen in 3D? :)

I wonder that myself. I'm betting her justification would be that he's "a good Christian boy," and therefore she doesn't want to let him get away. They again, I've heard of religious people rushing into marriage specifically so they can get laid without having a guilty fornicator's conscience... so there's another possible explanation.

And , what do you do with this rabbit.. Anthony? :o

It's a lure for the Cougarific chicks on Cougar.com!!

Thank you sweetheart! I can always count on you to come to my defense :P
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

So instead I was the good friend and congratulated her and told her how happy I am for her... even though in the back of my mind I don't think she's thought things through.

Wow, you're such good friends that you don't think she wants to hear what you think or your concerns. :S

My take: Most anyone can figure out what someone wants to hear and parrot it back. Real friends tell you what they think.

You can still be supportive of someone you don't agree with.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

:oYeap - Your friend is a loony. She is NOT dating and has only been chatting with someone for a nearly 2 months? 2 months:S is NO where near long enough to know someone, if you see them everyday, let alone NEVER.
Get her some professional help.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

. . . lol . . . look at the bright side . . . you can get rich selling tickets to the arguments and fights.:o:D:D:D:D:)

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think you can express your concern without calling her stupid. Say it once- she's young, and planning to marry someone she can't possibly have time to get to know, that you're concerned for her and you only want her to be happy. Say it the one time then just be there for her. If you push too hard, you'll push her away and when she needs a friend most (like when her dream world falls apart:S) she won't think she can go to you anymore.

Just be honest with your friend. Tell him you think he's making a mistake marrying someone off the internet without having spent a lot of time with in person, but if he really wants to do it, you can't stop him and you're just going to have to let him fuck up and learn from his mistake. Something like that.

Him? I read the post twice. am I missing something?
Yeah. When I saw the title, I thought it was about Turtle for sure. :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"