windcatcher

Costume ideas for Halloween???

Happy Thursday!!

The flapper idea is cute!!!

Here is where I bought mine this year and just modified the costume a bit...

http://www.fredericks.com/category.asp?catalog_name=Holiday2002&category_name=Costumes&Page=1&cookie%5Ftest=1

or you can always do the Halloween USA bit too... All fairly decent prices... Have and take pictures!! ;)

Smile!
http://www.399FirstDates.com

I just saw this Flapper outfit in a catalog yesterday. It seems like a pretty good deal to me because it comes with the headpiece, boa and pearls. You'd look cute and it looks like it will be long enough to make your step-daughter happy. ;) Does your hubby have a suit he could wear?

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm actually going to dress up this year! YAY! B|
Anyone got any good costume ideas for Halloween? I was thinking of maybe going as a flapper. What about good places to buy costumes online?

Spanx! :)

Just put on a jumpsuit and go as a skydiver. If you want to really make it risque, put on a rig. ;)

Or get a female companion (g/f, wife, mistress..or better yet all 3!) and go as a group...;):P

I went as a dead jumper a few years ago. I put on an old FF suit and my rig and I had a lot of "dead guy" makeup on. Went out to Northgate and everyone got a kick out of the costume. A lot of "next time pull the string" jokes.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Happy Thursday!!

The flapper idea is cute!!!

Here is where I bought mine this year and just modified the costume a bit...

http://www.fredericks.com/category.asp?catalog_name=Holiday2002&category_name=Costumes&Page=1&cookie%5Ftest=1

or you can always do the Halloween USA bit too... All fairly decent prices... Have and take pictures!! ;)

I made this clicky, b/c there are some really cute costumes there....;);)

Please tell me that I'm just hypoxic being at a Mile Hi and am just IMAGINING that I just opened that pic:oB|:|

Hmmm, this gives me an idea... go check my sick and twisted pics thread in about say, 5 minutes.

>:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban