Mozencrath

Which Reserve

i've just gone through the process of buying new gear-did lots of searches on dropzone about smarts, PD reserves and PA reserves. talked to other jumpers and riggers and went with a PD Reserve. not the cheapest but from all the info definately the best.

but i have heard good things about the smart. hmmm im going to get them to send m

Aerodyne now has all sizes set up as mains to demo, looks like you are jumping a 106, they have the 99 and 110, set up as well...

Flyem and post what you think... email [email protected] to get one...

A
"Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it"

>I have always considered the raven to be a docile, predictable , and easy to flare canopy.

Loaded and flown correctly, it is. Heck, I made a few BASE jumps under a Raven III. But if it's heavily loaded the control stroke is very short, and can hurt you if you don't expect it. I've seen several people stall them out on landing and get hurt.

It's not a bad canopy, but you need a LOT of practice under the smaller sizes to land them effectively. HP canopy instincts don't work.