BillyVance

Shrek's peeps

Lisa
I believe I have a jacket for you and a few others (lauralicious). The embroidery company was kind enough to let us run just a few thru at the same price as last time when we ran 40. I was very pleased about that, the Farm logo has 68,000 stitches :o. I will be leaving Texas on Wed or Thur of next week heading to South Carolina stopping by the Farm on the way. maybe I will get to see some of you, be well.
J

You all have a safe trip, trying to see if i can make it, but not looking good:(. bullocks!!

I think you mean bollocks!, Texas boy. A bullock is a bull with its nuts cut off. :P
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

You all have a safe trip, trying to see if i can make it, but not looking good:(. bullocks!!

I think you mean bollocks!, Texas boy. A bullock is a bull with its nuts cut off. :P

and BOLLOCKS is just NUTS:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

and BOLLOCKS is just NUTS:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

so either way Im ok, nutless or just nuts, still pissed i wont be there!! LOL

Just an interesting moment for me: Last week I went to sleep a little earlier than normal. I've got the letter from Lee's closing pin on my headboard, and I read it again before going to sleep. My body is only used to getting about 5 hours of sleep, so after 5 hours passed, it was trying to wake up. I laid there in bed and looked up at my alarm clock (also on my headboard).

I had to smile when I saw what time it was.

3:37

Thanks Lee.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I also did make sure to go water Lee`s Apple Tree at the Farm Properly on Saturday night With New Castle even. (Filtered of course with my very own Kidneys). (Lee would never stand for me wasting perfectly good beer otherwise)

I am certian at one point in the evening I heard Lee calling me a Dumbass. He was Right as usual.

Yes, sir! I was there for that one, too!! ;)
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

By Honored Request, (and after several frustrated attempts >:(), I humbly submit this:

(PLEASE let me know if one or the other doesn't work.)

-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

thx hun i hadnt seen it.. thats just great!! i'm doin good thanks x hope you n kim are well x

lobby lob pickin at the git - tar:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Just in case it hasnt been seen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu_gMEiiO4g

hope youre well.

Doug

Thanks, homie. I meant to link it along with the lyrics post, but I can never stand to listen to myself. :$:ph34r: