BillyVance

Shrek's peeps

I know, he would always be like "Babe, I am starting shit on Dropzone, come see......he he he" with his fingers chicken pecking at the keyboard.

Man do I miss that.

Yeah, he would tell me when he'd do that, and try to get me in on it. :D I think it blew up in his face once when I did, because sometimes I wasn't sure if he was kidding or not. :$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

New Jersey......

That's OK, we will STILL be able to hear him!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Billy won't . . . at least not from New Jersey.

I do believe that Dan is the only one in the world that Billy CAN hear w/o a hearing aide.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

New Jersey......

That's OK, we will STILL be able to hear him!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Billy won't . . . at least not from New Jersey.

I do believe that Dan is the only one in the world that Billy CAN hear w/o a hearing aide.:ph34r:

I'll be the judge of that. Bring him on!!! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Lee was the dirtiest sleaziest pig I've ever known...but in the dirtiest sleaziest way of course.;):ph34r:

I would be honored to be one of Lee's peeps. Mum and I have been writing a lot and I love her to bits.:)
Would you also add micro to the list? He doesn't post here anymore, but he became a very close friend of Lee's and Brandy's. Lee being the dirtiest sleaziest pig that he was, saved micro's fat ass and gave him some work when he really needed it. He had a huge heart...but don't tell anyone because that would be rude.:P

you've never sampled mum's cookin huh? thats hard to believe as whenever her n dad came over they brought a suitcase full of english food n cooked for any1 who answered their phone to lee lol he invited everyone for a meal when mum was cookin. curry, sunday dinner's spag bol, pasties,tomatoe paste,braisin steak the list goes on n on!! I go round everynight about 5-6pm hopin she will have done too much as usual B| n scoff me face.

For Shrek's mum and sis to keep up with the rest of us. :)

Ok so in no particular order

Goofyjumper
Turtlespeed
Amazon
Billyvance
Tmaricle55
Freeflier29
shrekslittlemum
shrekslittlesis
LoudDan
ChaosKitty
Yardhippie
Cocheese
Bolas
The_Don
Thanatos340
SkymonkeyOne
Paragrind
Popsjumper
Freefalle
Lauraliscious
Jeannie_R
Rkymtnhigh
Chinagirl

and the list continues . . .

Feel free to add your name - I'll edit as much as I can . . . but you have to post here first and ask to be on the list - PM's are ok - but I'd prefer that you ppost here - that way I know - Thanks.

Me, me me!! I want to be a part of the COOL club!!

By the way, here is a picture of Lee's Tree over last weekend. His tree is already sprouting buds! Hey Mum, was he always this eager to grow up? :P

I'll post a picture of the bench in the Blue Skies thread.
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

I'll be the judge of that. Bring him on!!!

Dan makes hearing aids BUZZ!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Mine has a cut-off point, will not allow anything over a specific decibel level to go through. B|

is that for people you dont want to talk to billy ,lolxxxxxmum

No, all it does is keep the sound input from going over a certain level of loudness. If the aid is set to 80 decibels for example, and a noise that I hear is 100 decibels, I will get no more than 80 decibels into my ear.

Helps prevent damage or tinnitus is all it does. :)