Muenkel

I'm trying to be strong, but I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Well you don't know me but we had some conversations about your old suburban back in the day....good times,anyway I have a friend who may not be able to walk anymore and I cant begin to understand what either of you are going through but even for an aloof goofball all I can do is try to make you laugh once in a while, hope that helps...
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

So sorry to hear this, but like some others have said it may just be a matter of readjusting your meds .

Give us an update after you've seen your neuro, in the mean time know there are a lot of people wishing you well;):)

"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

I want to thank all of you for your encouraging replies, pms and phone messages.

I personally hate whiney threads, yet I posted one.[:/]

I have awesome news. What I thought was a seizure, was not. The numbness I experienced was benign. I underwent a bunch of tests and bloodwork. My neuro upped my Tegretol just as a precautionary measure. My arteries are in great shape and my cholesterol level is excellent.:)
I have been having trouble sleeping and I've been very overtired. I also had a bunch of stressful things on my mind at the time of the incident. I was extremely hungry also. When I experience these conditions, my neuro-cognitive problems from my injury become much more evident.

It was a scary couple of days though. All of you are great people and even though I haven't read your replies and pms until now, they were still extremely encouraging. I will never forget that...well, I probably will since I do have memory problems but it's the thought that counts.:P;):D

I have a ton of pms to respond to and phone messages to return. I promise I will get to each and every one of them as soon as I can.

You people are the best of the best.:)
Thanks again,
Chris