bigway

Heal Fast GTAVercetti

Just been reading that one of the long time posters here Rob has had an unfortunate skydiving accident.

I am not really the sending 'Vibes' kind of guy but he has been a big time contributer here over the past few years and I just want to wish him a speedy recovery. From the sound of the incidents sustained he is has come off very lucky and I just hope that is the case.

On the flipside of it all I hope Francis Wootten III's family will be able to come to terms with what has happened and remember that he obviously left this world doing something he would have loved with all his heart as skydiving is usually the one of the strongest passions us jumpers have in life after family and friends.

Blues Skies Francis and Heal fast Rob!:(

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Quick update on Rob for those that have asked. He is doing very well all things considered. The surgery to put hardware in this leg and pelvis was successful and helped to reduce a lot of the pain by setting the bones back where they belong. The doctors believe he should recover fully over time. Your messages have been read to him and he is very greatful for all of the support from the skydiving community.

Rob will be moved home sometime next week to start his long road to recovery. I am working on getting that address for those that want to send cards, etc. Currently he is still in ICU, so I'm hesitant to provide that address as hopefully it will be changing soon.

I will not post Rob's address, but I will PM it to those who request it.