goofyjumper

WE GOT AN INDICTMENT!!!

Check the paper!
Ass hat

This fucking idiot had the nerve to show up at Lee's house (and Brian and Sam's) right after the murder and act like he had nothing to do with it. Several, Brandy among us, had the feeling he was definitely involved right then and there. Amazing.

Chuck

WTF?

You have got be joking...
didn't he have a screwdriver in his hand or say something that would allow you guys to "defend" yourselves?

I mean you all would have heard it.

Check the paper!
Ass hat

This fucking idiot had the nerve to show up at Lee's house (and Brian and Sam's) right after the murder and act like he had nothing to do with it. Several, Brandy among us, had the feeling he was definitely involved right then and there. Amazing.

Chuck

Great! What were the particulars, was this guy an employeeof Lee's? Or??? Also, is the prosecutor seeking death?

Check the paper!
Ass hat

Chuck

Great! What were the particulars, was this guy an employeeof Lee's? Or??? Also, is the prosecutor seeking death?

well if you read the article then you would have seen that he was an employee of lees
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Check the paper!
Ass hat

Chuck

well if you read the article then you would have seen that he was an employee of lees

I did read it, just wanted more particulars.

Check the paper!
Ass hat

Chuck

WTF?

didn't he have a screwdriver in his hand or say something that would allow you guys to "defend" yourselves?

Instant Justice For Skinny~

Yup......" Be Rude NOT To! "

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Check the paper!
Ass hat

Chuck

WTF?

Instant Justice For Skinny~

Yup......" Be Rude NOT To! "

It certainly would be.;)

Lee impressed me as being one of "us", not one of "them"

I really enjoyed getting to know him, and talking about the things that really meant alot to us.

Honor, Dignity, Loyalty, and what should happen to those who harm, or take out anyone not deserving it.:)

I would have enjoyed visiting that christmas and toasting Beezy and Bob.