goofyjumper

WE GOT AN INDICTMENT!!!

That's fucking awesome! :)
I hope that son of a bitch gets life in prison. :|

Any idea on when the trial will start?

I hope he gets about 12 yrs and then a fucking needle in his fucking arm. Maybe he will get the fucking AIDS while he is waiting to die.

I was trying to be nice, but I like your way of thinking... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ahhh....sweetie...that is so awesome. I will be raising a glass tonight before I go to bed.....I know that this is a relief and that there is still a big road ahead....hugs to you - whenever you need them.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Awe congratz on the indictment, and many hugs to you. It will never bring him back, but is he ever really gone?

Sometimes I see posts that have a touch of Lee in them.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Brandy it is indeed great news!!

However I differ from some of the above, I dont think he should get a nice peaceful "needle" to go to sleep by. I would be pleased with him suffering the rest of his life in a state pen with some regular beatings and maybe a weekly anal raping.

Getting the needle isnt scary you just go to sleep peacefully and I dont want that for him. I guess my only concern is I wouldnt want him to get out on parole.

But thats just my opinion...

Ill talk to you this week -Doug

You know what? I was so wrapped up in this indictment that I didn't even realize that Oct 2nd was Lee and I's anniversary!

How weird. It would have four years..........:(

I won the Dropzone.com late game last night on pokerstars. 2nd win in a row. Shrek would have been proud. :)

Hang onto the good times... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You know what? I was so wrapped up in this indictment that I didn't even realize that Oct 2nd was Lee and I's anniversary!

How weird. It would have four years..........:(

I cannot think of a more appropriate anniversary gift!!!
TPM Sister #102

I lurk every now and then, and when I do I'm always skimming around to see if there is any update in someone's post about this case. Lee had a big presence on this site, and is missed even by those of us who didn't know him.

I'm so glad to hear this is finally moving forward for you, his family, and his friends.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Looking at that one has to ask....
What the fuck was he doing OUT last year????
>:(>:(>:(

Yep. Crime isn't committed by certain objects in society that some people are always trying to ban. It's caused by criminals, like this scum bag. Keep these bastards behind bars where they belong, so they don't repeat offend. That's how to reduce crime.

Seeing the face of the monster that killed our friend brought instant tears and the urge to vomit. His indictment is excellent news. Hang in there Brandy, much love and a big hug to you.
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."