BillyVance

What the fuck...

Is up with people who type swear words with the symbols above the numbers on the keyboard like !@#$%^&*?

Goddamnit, if you're gonna type a swear word, you might as well spell it out. :P

fuck fucker fucking shit shitter shitting cunt ass asshole bitch bastard goddamn

These are acceptable spellings. Got it?

Carry on! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is up with people who type swear words with the symbols above the numbers on the keyboard like !@#$%^&*?

Godda%^it, if you're gonna type a swear word, you might as well spell it out. :P

f@#k f%$ker fu*&ing s*&t sh&*ter sh%@ting cu&% a$$ a$$hole bitch bastard go&d$mn

Carry on! ;)

all fixed

carry on
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Goddamnit, if you're gonna type a swear word, you might as well spell it out. :P

fuck fucker fucking shit shitter shitting cunt ass asshole bitch bastard goddamn

Carry on! ;)

I am sure since you cleared up this issue people will start doing it ......:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Godda%^it, if you're gonna type a swear word, you might as well spell it out. :P

f@#k f%$ker fu*&ing s*&t sh&*ter sh%@ting cu&% a$$ a$$hole bitch bastard go&d$mn

Carry on! ;)

all fixed

carry on

:D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

A lot of us post from work. Web sense, etc...... One job I had blocked incoming and outgoing emails that contained "questionable" language.

Yeah, I had that at my last job. PITA. But hell, that's what iPhones and blackberries are for!!! Just ask Deedy! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A lot of us post from work. Web sense, etc...... One job I had blocked incoming and outgoing emails that contained "questionable" language.

Yeah, I had that at my last job. PITA. But hell, that's what iPhones and blackberries are for!!! Just ask Deedy! :P

:D:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Would you prefer that they just *whisper*?;)

If they do that, I'll cuss them out in sign language. They won't know what hit them. :ph34r:

Carry on! ;)

$*@#$'ing whiner.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

I'm with ya Billy. Who wants " half the fat cuss "words

I want the whole thing. You got something to say-Fucking say it with no * or % or # or $ shit! giveit to me straight up with no smoke screen. Its like putting perfume on sweaty pits it still smells.:)

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Would you prefer that they just *whisper*?;)

If they do that, I'll cuss them out in sign language. They won't know what hit them. :ph34r:

You'd be surprised how many of us can cuss in sign language :D:D

If you're referring to dz.com, I agree - spell it out, but on sites like Facebook it sometimes pays to be prudent :|
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

Carry on! ;)

EEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ there buckaroo, You need some fucking therapy.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Fucking ass!!! You have jobs where you have time to shit around on the internet?!?!?

Damn it I knew my benefit package wasn't that God Damn good!!
Have a yippee ki ya day!

Fucking ass!!! You have jobs where you have time to shit around on the internet?!?!?

Damn it I knew my benefit package wasn't that God Damn good!!

I usually have nothing to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays but lately I have had a little bit of work to do. So I haven't been playing online as much...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1