RkyMtnHigh

I KNEW better than to eat THAT!

you'll have to stop by a Wendy's and get french fries (hot, salty, crispy) and dip them into a chocolate Frosty (icy, cold milkshake)...salty, sweet and hot, cold combo...mmmmm:P

I thought I was the only one!!!

I can handle anything on the list in moderation. As someone else said, it's when I'm crazy hungry and my eyes are bigger than my stomach that I get in trouble. I have that problem just as easily at Taco Bell as I do at a top steak restaurant though.
Killing threads since 2004.

Skyline Chili... B|:D[/reply

You know, I was at UC for 4 years and it wasn't until 3 weeks before I graduated and left town that I tried a Skyline 3-way for the first time. Man I loved it, but it sure didn't love me back. Kind of glad that was a short-term relationship as I could imagine having had many gastro-intestinally challenged hangovers. :S:S

The Jack in the Box $0.99 tacos at 4 AM- location: anywhere, USA. Starring me.

"May I take your order"

"I want this many tacos... and a medium drink" "Anyone else want anything?!"
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

I'm very allergic to milk

but once or twice a year i buy 2 litres of double choc milk and drink it all
I get sick and i'm in pain but i Choc milk love it:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I have a reaction to tuna, but I just CRAVE it so badly sometimes I have to have a small sandwich. I start to feel like I have the flu and then it usually passes in a few hours. :S
Always be kinder than you feel.

Skyline Chili... B|:D

You know, I was at UC for 4 years and it wasn't until 3 weeks before I graduated and left town that I tried a Skyline 3-way for the first time. Man I loved it, but it sure didn't love me back. Kind of glad that was a short-term relationship as I could imagine having had many gastro-intestinally challenged hangovers. :S:S
The first time I tried skyline chili I didn't really like it... but I the next time I tried it... I found that it sorta started to grow on me... :D I was @ UC for a few years as well... and Skyline and Graeter's were staples during weekends studying...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Skyline Chili... B|:D

The first time I tried skyline chili I didn't really like it... but I the next time I tried it... I found that it sorta started to grow on me... :D I was @ UC for a few years as well... and Skyline and Graeter's were staples during weekends studying...

mmmm...peanut butter chocolate chunk (and the chunks were really chunks!)

Taco Bell. Without a doubt the nastiest shit on the planet.

Taco bell has your order, get the Runs at the Border;)B|[:/]

Don't know what the problem is with Taco Bell. Their food is decent, and cheaper than McDonald's or Burger King. I can fill myself up with a stuft burrito or Crunchwrap Supreme and a drink for about half the cost of a burger combo.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh, yes!

:$

Burger king is not good for my poor, poor tummy. neither is pizza.

I find that it helps to just think about real food that I cook for myself, like peas and fish fingers. Not excactly super healthy either, but at least I feel better (physically) after eating it that after the fast food.

And nuts and fruit if I'm on the road.

B|

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?