RkyMtnHigh

I KNEW better than to eat THAT!

Have you ever craved food from the places above, yet after eating it, you really wished you didn't?...the fatique and heaviness? :S:P

Half a Lemon meringue pie witha gallon of milk!
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

my stomach can pretty much handle anything besides disgusting greasy-ass pizza -- pizza hut, in my opinion, is only for those days when there are no other options available (besides just not eating at all).
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

i used to crave carl's jr/hardees, but i've eaten there and then felt like shit for the rest of the day often enough that i no longer care to go near the place. every now and then i crave a wendy's baconator and fries dipped in a chocolate frosty. that makes me feel pretty bad too, so i don't do it very often.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I'm very allergic to milk

but once or twice a year i buy 2 litres of double choc milk and drink it all
I get sick and i'm in pain but i Choc milk love it:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:D So you're into pain, eh?

Well, when you're in the States again, you'll have to stop by a Wendy's and get french fries (hot, salty, crispy) and dip them into a chocolate Frosty (icy, cold milkshake)...salty, sweet and hot, cold combo...mmmmm:P

:D So you're into pain, eh?

Well, when you're in the States again, you'll have to stop by a Wendy's and get french fries (hot, salty, crispy) and dip them into a chocolate Frosty (icy, cold milkshake)...salty, sweet and hot, cold combo...mmmmm:P

No I'm not in pain, and I"m unlikely to be dipping anything in a milkshake whilst in the states.

I only drink milk at home when I have NOTHING planned for a day or 2
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

sorry for the gross out but in Minneapolis back in the 80's they had a phone in confession line where you could listen to peoples anonymous confessions- a group of us called at this party once as a goof and, well there was this one fast food restaurant worker who said he felt bad because he was angry and "dicked the food"

added to other experiences I have had I am wary of restaurant meals altogether. :|

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Most of my fast food regret is directly related to my inability to make myself stop eating well after I'm full.

But there's this one soup at Zoup! that makes me sick every time I eat it. I've had it many times, it's not a fluke, the one kind of soup makes me sick. But it tastes so good. Guess what I get every time it's available...
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~Catherine Aird

Usually McDonalds= family fart fights. Yup thats right it turns into who can drop the bomb within 2 hours of eating there. as long as I have a strawberry shake, I win with the milkshake poooters. NASTY!!!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

my stomach can pretty much handle anything besides disgusting greasy-ass pizza -- pizza hut, in my opinion, is only for those days when there are no other options available (besides just not eating at all).

I agree with you. I hate Pizza Hut's pizzas. Worst grease in the industry. :S

I can't stand the fast food fish places like Long John Silvers or Captain D's. Wendy's is a burger place I pretty much avoid. All that said, I only eat fast food maybe once every 2 weeks.

That's why I have a 31 inch waist at 41 years of age. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Usually McDonalds= family fart fights. Yup thats right it turns into who can drop the bomb within 2 hours of eating there. as long as I have a strawberry shake, I win with the milkshake poooters. NASTY!!!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:-Caress

:D:D:ph34r:OMG!!!!!:D:ph34r::D