BlueSkiesKel

Divorce number?

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there little girl. I got some candy in my van if you are interested....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey at least you didnt post another "how you doing"

So many doctors... so little time;)

Hey there little girl. I got some candy in my van if you are interested....B|

OMG your not taking these serious are you, just in case, How you doin? Come on lighten up, your divorced now.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

OMG your not taking these serious are you, just in case, How you doin? Come on lighten up, your divorced now.

lol... you dont know me that well i guess... that was a total sarcastic comment to brandon bc he told me he was gonna post a "how you doin" lol

lol... you dont know me that well i guess... that was a total sarcastic comment to brandon bc he told me he was gonna post a "how you doin" lol

That can be beaten.... ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

OMG your not taking this serious are you, HOW YOU DOIN? (you dont know me :), but you can, lets go to the submarine races sometime):):PB|
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Been MIA myself, and mostly for the same reason. I was over-seas for most of 2008, and my ex decided she wanted someone more in-line with her way of life...and didn't want to wait for me to come home to decide if I fit that bill.

That said, I know what you're going through - hate that it had to happen, but glad that the mess is over. It's my first D, too, so I'll split the cost of the keg with ya... ;)

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." Da Vinci

Been MIA myself, and mostly for the same reason. I was over-seas for most of 2008, and my ex decided she wanted someone more in-line with her way of life...and didn't want to wait for me to come home to decide if I fit that bill.

Congratulations to you also. I'm also in your situation in Bagram AFG. Only it was my number two. I'll see your keg and raise you a gallon of petron.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Well, I have 2 under my belt, this first one I wanted, the second one there was no real reason for, but if you wanted to be the third one...... :ph34r:j/k Anyway, no worries, it is always tough even if you want a divorce.

Coast Guard eh?? Maybe you can rescue me....

Tact is not my specialty.....

Dirty Sanchez #453

First Congratulations.....

Marriage is a defective product with a 60% failure rate. Any product with such a bad failure rate should be taken off the market.

Well, welcome to the D-Club.
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"