BlueSkiesKel

Divorce number?

alright folks, I've been MIA I know,

but I have been busy...

and as of THIS morning, I'm officially in the damn stupid D category... that's right I'm divorced... sucks to say that , but happy it happened.

and for the record... all of y'all that told me so a few years ago, you can hold your tongue. I admit I was young and not thinking... I fixed it now though,

blah blah blah...
what's my damn number?
oh and I went back to my maiden name so if you remember what that is, that's my name again :)

Well Im always sorry to hear when that happens but at the same time if its the best thing for you then... cheers!

You were probably too hot for him anyway ;)

Blues!
Rob

Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

So, How yooou doooin'?:D

Just so as long as you disclose that you're still married and she likes it, whatever you guys do, we'll look the other way. :P:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

alright folks, I've been MIA I know,

but I have been busy...

and as of THIS morning, I'm officially in the damn stupid D category... that's right I'm divorced... sucks to say that , but happy it happened.

and for the record... all of y'all that told me so a few years ago, you can hold your tongue. I admit I was young and not thinking... I fixed it now though,

blah blah blah...
what's my damn number?
oh and I went back to my maiden name so if you remember what that is, that's my name again :)

Dont worry about it, Divorce is tough for whatever reason it happens but sometimes necessary. I got of them under my belt and out of my wallet. DOnt hold onto any anger, it will take time to let it all go but it will go if you let it. I'm actually friends with both my ex's. Skydive with ex2, she actually got me started.
Now having said all that, i'm always looking for my future ex #3, sooooooooooooo, How you doin?
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

So, How yooou doooin'?

Since Billy pointed out that you're married (I can still read his post :P), let me add that probably all of us who know both of you will agree that she IS the better half. Behave! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So, How yooou doooin'?

Since Billy pointed out that you're married (I can still read his post :P), let me add that probably all of us who know both of you will agree that she IS the better half. Behave! ;)

C Spence crash and burn

So, How yooou doooin'?

thanks skymama (i dont know what was deleted) but thanks:)

UUUHHH Hmmm, i'm not married and i posted nice things. Mom always said i should date a woman in uniform

How you doing Lucky? Life been good for ya lately? Off student status? you still the "good lucky". I'm still not convinced there is one.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"