drdive

Lady Dyver is BACK

yeah yeah yeah....I know ...1st jump since surgery, 1st jump for the month of october (pretty lame I think), 1st jump on my new VMax jump suit - (thanx vskdiver - it was so fun to jump with booties:D:D:D:D) I think they just want me to bring out a keg and will think of any excuse to do it.

Doc was very nervous...but I upsized to a 210 for the jump (was jumping a 168) - but I think that he would have been no matter when I started jumping again.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

yeah yeah yeah....I know ...1st jump since surgery, 1st jump for the month of october (pretty lame I think), 1st jump on my new VMax jump suit - (thanx vskdiver - it was so fun to jump with booties:D:D:D:D) I think they just want me to bring out a keg and will think of any excuse to do it.

Doc was very nervous...but I upsized to a 210 for the jump (was jumping a 168) - but I think that he would have been no matter when I started jumping again.;)

Woot! I'm so glad to hear you finally got to jump!!! Yippee! How did the suit fly for ya? Do you need any adjustments or anything? Keep me posted! I'm really happy things went well for ya! Big hugs!! B|

Way to go Cindy!!! B|B|B| You are one determined woman. It seems to me this is a little ahead of schedule. You worked hard to get back in the air so quickly so pat yourself on the back and go jump again. I can't wait to get to jump with you.

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Woohoo! Congrats on getting back in the air! Now buy the damn beer.... LOL.

Love you!
S n G

Don't worry....I will bring my share to elsinore:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

by the way....doc got his d license this weekend as well...so I guess he can contribute to the keg as well:P:P:P:P

DPH # 2

Love you!
S n G

Elsinore??! ELSINORE??!! I thought I earned at least a little bit of that beer that both of you owe for yesterday...and you're going to deprive me by buying it in Elsinore?! >:(

That's it, I hope you enjoyed your jump yesterday, because you're grounded! :P:D

(Oh yeah, and as I said yesterday, welcome back ;))

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Love you!
S n G

Elsinore??! ELSINORE??!! I thought I earned at least a little bit of that beer that both of you owe for yesterday...and you're going to deprive me by buying it in Elsinore?! >:(

That's it, I hope you enjoyed your jump yesterday, because you're grounded! :P:D

(Oh yeah, and as I said yesterday, welcome back ;))

Blues,
Dave

:D:D:D:D:D

I will be bringing out to WPS this weekend...sheesh:S:S:S

I just said I WOULD BRING MY SHARE to elsinore...how could I ever forget my home dz.......maybe I will even bring out some lang that I have stashed:P
DPH # 2

I will be bringing out to WPS this weekend...sheesh:S:S:S

I just said I WOULD BRING MY SHARE to elsinore...how could I ever forget my home dz.......maybe I will even bring out some lang that I have stashed:P

That's better. You don't want me to lay a Pete Hill style grounding on your ass. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)