MRSLLAMA

"Sonic" skydiving on Live with Regis & Kelly

He should be doing a live feed webcam dance marathon to keep the support going.

Scary :P

Ya got that right, watching him watching my campaign efforts is just too funny right now, this might be a contest but "This Aint No Game"
Thanks for all the support !!!
Donna

My shameless attempt to keep this thread on the front page of the forums is almost over, I'll be stopping soon, the voting ends at 11:59pm,
Dont forget to tune in tmrw morning to Live with Regis and Kelly to see if all your help has worked, come on who doesnt want to watch my silly husband dance on live TV !!!
Thanks again,
Donna

Less then 10 mins to register and vote...Boobs keeps knocking me off the front page of the forum, I just voted over there I'm hoping to see boobs vote over here LOL I think I'm loosing my mind right now while Sonic is snorrrring away !!!
Thanks again everyone !!!!

Update for anyone who didn't see the show- Sonic showed a lot of enthusiasm with his dance, but he didn't win the $50,000. He did win $5000 and 5 years worth of Quaker Oatmeal though! B| Instead of beer and pizza, I guess you all can have an oatmeal party at The Ranch!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon