MRSLLAMA

"Sonic" skydiving on Live with Regis & Kelly

Hi Everyone,
I recently entered my husband Sonic (aka Kamuran Bayrasli) of the Ranch PRO shop in a dance contest on the morning talk show; Live with Regis & Kelly.
And he is now a semi-finalist. So now I'm turning to the skydiving community to help him become a finalist so he can represent skydiving on live TV on Monday Oct 6th.
Here is how you can help; go to www.liveregisandkelly.com, (i dont know how to make a clicky thing, sorry...)you will need to register to vote, it should only take a minute to do so, once you have registered proceed to the cash dance voting and vote for Kamuran Bayrasli (aka Sonic), you will be required to vote for 5 people total, I suggest Kamuran and 4 ladies (yes, I want him to win and some of the men are pretty wild dancers) and that's all ya have to do. If he gets enough votes to be a finalist the rest is up to him to win this thing!!! The voting ends tonight at 11:59pm and only one vote per email address.
FYI: if he wins there will be a large free party at the Ranch the following weekend to say thanks to all that helped!!!!
Thanks in advance!
Donna Bayrasli

no kidding???

a dancer??? huh??

hey well i tried, but can't register.. i dunno,,,, some computer thing...
i will try later...
and right up til the deadline...

will sonic be 'dancing on water'?? this weekend??/

good luck.

jmy

Thanks for trying please don't give up. And yes he will definately be swooping this weekend!!!! Thanks again !!!!
Donna

I registerd then it would let me log on... maybe I'll give it a minute!:)

Check out Sonic!

Hey Katie,
As I'm reading this the show just called to talk to Sonic and I told her of the problem people are having with the website, she advised to try again it might be a traffic thing....Thanks for trying!!!!
FYI: The producer wouldnt talk to me she needed to talk to him and he is at the pro shop and I'm home with a cold, I'm so excited for him I might burst !!!
Thanks again, keep trying!!!
Donna

I saw that this morning too and wondered who it was. If they would have said "Sonic", I would have known!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Now thats the icing on the cake, after being stuck to the laptop, phone and painting a house, I just spent 15 minutes watching some of the silliest moves i have ever seen, all on my 41st. Then there is Sonic:P. Damn, wish i could get away and go out tonight, I need a drink.:S
Is it over?????

Good luck man!

Done deal...

turns out it was "user incompetence"
and not ' a computer thing'....

got through. voted.

red rocks.....

( really Liked sonics Photo in parachutist , of

his Brother, in RED,,, exiting the RED S Otter....)

jmy

Thanks for not being a quitter, and great news your helmet came in today, we will ship it out tmrw, thanks for the continued support!!!
Donna

Wanted to vote but had a hanging chad.

Word to voting to avoid the 3 time loser.

Thanks fluffy !!! 3 times is the charm, it has to be otherwise he is gonna be so pissed off at me LOL,
My new name is GA-Phetto (spelling unknown, you know pinochios puppet master!) LOL !!!
He is already really nervous and all I can do is giggle !!!!!

You'll have to come up with something better then a large free party at the ranch (like loads of free beer) as we ALWAYS have a large free party at the Ranch, so that's no way to bribe us.

Voted anyways;)

YES, sorry for leaving out the details, yes, lots of free beer and pizza too !!! Thanks for voting !!!
Donna