normiss

She's gonna be a pretty prison bitch!

This seems like a horrible case, but the media frenzy surrounding it has been disgusting too (especially that Nancy Grace dipshit on CNN). Protesters trying to pull a homeowner off his property because his granddaughter is missing/dead and his daughter is in his home? It's a freaking lynch-mob. I hope justice is served for whatever happened to that little girl, and that karma proves to be a terrible bitch for those scumbags who tried to ride the coattails of the crime into notoriety.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Good, maybe once this case is over CNN will realize Nancy Grace doesn't have anything else to talk about and will yank her off the air. I get pissed just passing the station while channel surfing.

Makes me mad that when I think of the case I think of her and how much she annoys me instead of the little girl.
Killing threads since 2004.

A toddler has gone missing, but it took the young mother 30 days to even report it to the authorities or her parents. She was supposedly searching for the child on her own, saying she left her at the babysitter's. She's a compulsive liar and thief. There's video of her cashing her roommate's checks and going on shopping sprees while she was supposed to be searching for the kid. There are allegations of an odor coming from her trunk, her internet search for chloroform, people picketing at the family's house every night, it's crazy. We can't get through half a day here without a special report about the Anthony family. Long story short, the link is about mom being indicted for murder.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Right on.

Anyway, about the Nancy Grace thing. She's a garbage reporter, and her so called "experience" gets her nothing but disgust from me and pretty much everyone I know.

This Anthony thing has gone on long enough. She's guilty or she isn't. She's just another case. The evidence looks like she is, but, you really don't know. (For or against? I dont know)

The OJ Trial at least provided entertainment (not joking), this is just annoying.

Situations like this don't just happen over night. It takes time and there are signs family members and friends should have seen and probably did but they looked the other way thinking not their daughter,sister, or friend. It is everyones business to protect a child and report to authorities signs of neglect or abuse.
It is very hard to make a call to social service and you feel like shit for doing it but it is not about how you feel, it is about the child and what is in the best interest of that child.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly