redwings

What are you made of?

I think I might have broken my big toe. Or maybe it's just a spectacular bruise. Goddamn heavy door lock fell on it last Saturday and now it's tender and a little bruised.

But hey! I can walk without pain. Even went for dryland training that day. Let's see if I can play hockey on Friday. 'Cause you know, that's more important than walking.:D
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

I feel for ya. I broke my foot, outside bone between my little toe and ankle. I was walking down the stairs one night in the dark and missed the last step. SNAP! John didn't believe it was broken until I showed him how it wiggled back and forth where it shouldn't have. He asked me if I wanted him to drive me to the ER. I told him I was too tired for that, I just wanted to go to bed. We could do that in the morning. Got up the next morning and my foot looked like a black watermelon. They wanted to cast it but I refused the cast. I couldn't skydive with a cast very well!! They said it would heal faster if I walked on it but most people couldn't stand to do that with that kind of break. I did it. Hey it's just a foot! Went skydiving on it that weekend. It eventually healed 8 months later. It's all good. B|

just a moshed up bit of adenine, thymine, cytosine, and guanine all in a very special (but still rather normal) fashion

Can you start talking about Golgi Apparatus too? That was always my fave thing in biology. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

And a cabana girl to go with it. :P

What can I say, I used to live in Michigan and Wisconsin. I was deprived.

Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

just a moshed up bit of adenine, thymine, cytosine, and guanine all in a very special (but still rather normal) fashion. B|

That plus a little as(s)inine thrown in.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

They always say I'm a screw loose.

Well, the screws all went to my ankles! :D

No broken/fractured/cracked toe. Only bruised. *sigh* I guess Bolas will have to be returned.