SARLDO

Who's Married

So another thread got me wondering who's married and why it's working for you.

Me?

I am married to the most amazing and thoughful women on the planet. We are connected at the heart and each and every day I awake next to her I thank God for giving me one more.

What about you?
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I am married to the most amazing and thoughful women on the planet. We are connected at the heart and each and every day I awake next to her I thank God for giving me one more.

What about you?

You married my wife???!!!!:o:o

Why that two timing...oh wait...

Yeah, what he said!;);)

18 yrs this month and we dated for 5yrs. Damn, that's a long time.:D

I think it is working for us because we love each other. Also we are a bit older then the Me Me Me generation.Alot of people today change partners as easy as ISPs or cell providers. There have been some hard times but we learned to communicate and we learned that we can disagree about things and still love one another.

Well we certainly are. Next June 2nd will be our Silver Anniversary. B|

It's pretty easy being married to Vskydiver. I got, like, a million jumpsuits.B|

Yes, love being married to that guy up there for 25 years come this June. Seems like just yesterday though. Time flies when you are having the time of your life. B|

John, stop counting my jumpsuits! If you count them then I'll have to give an actual number to people when they ask.:S That could be embarrassing.

TLML and I celebrated our 40th anniversary this past August.

Why?

We like each other.

We love one another's company.

We respect each other.

We trust each other when we're not in one another's company.

Other than that, I have no idea.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I am lucky enough to be married to drdive...... or maybe it is the other way around:D:D

we have been married for two years in february but dated for 5.

Why we work? Good question. I think part of it is we play really well together, we share similar goals, and we accept each other for who we are --- the good and the bad. The other thing is we don't try to change each other. If we don't like something for the most part we say what we have to say and let it go --- for the most part anyway. We don't go to bed angry with each other.... and we are both pretty good about telling each other how much we appreciate all that each of us do every day. I can't imagine my life without him and he is very good about encouraging me to follow my dreams.

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

December 5 will be our 10th, we dated for over a year-close to two. 1.) I try to make sure that my love for my wife is obvious not only to her, but to anyone that knows me. (I act married everywhere) 2.) The "D" word is not allowed in our home. Not even joking around. 3-10) She is the most tolerant woman alive.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

October 1st was our 2 year anniversary. Been with her for over 5. She puts up with so much of my crap sometimes. But I also deal with hers so it's a two way street. Things are good and couldnt be happier.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

You said it there Bro! Melissa and I dated for 4 years, and have been married now 16 years.:o Of course I have no idea how she has put up with me!!!:):)

Of course, you could say the same!:D:D

:P

The amazing thing is she had 5 yrs to get away scott free. What does scott free mean anyway?

I am married as of this past April. We had been together prior to that about 5 years. My wife is my best friend, my lover and my venting board. I waited longer than most before I ever considered becoming married. I knew I had a lot of maturing to do before I would ever be ready and knew I had to find someone of like mind and soul. Since we first met there have been "ups" and "downs" and there will continue to be "ups" and "downs" but the "ups" are winning hands down and every day we are more in love than the previous day. We have the same goals in life and many similarities but also enough differences to keep things interesting. Our families are incredibly close and speak often and both of our families now spend holidays together. Heck I think both our mothers speek to eachother more than they speak to us! Thanksgiving in the States and Christmas in Canada is becoming the norm now. Both of my parents have been divorced a couple of times and I think subconciously I had some serious skepticism with regards to marraige. By fate or by accident I have found true trust, true friendship and true love and I intend to enjoy every moment of the rest of our lives together.

I took her on a jump 2 yeras ago down in H-Town...

:)

My wife is amazing as well and we have done our silver anniversery and we are going for the gold. Hopefully she well keep me around. Every day I think what a lucky man I am to have found such a great woman.

It works for us because we really enjoy being with each other. Of course it could be that I enjoy eating and she really enjoys cooking or maybe its that she lets me play with her boobies when ever I want :)

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

I am lucky enough to be married to drdive...... or maybe it is the other way around:D:D

Why we work? Good question. I think part of it is we play really well together, we share similar goals, and we accept each other for who we are --- the good and the bad. The other thing is we don't try to change each other. If we don't like something for the most part we say what we have to say and let it go --- for the most part anyway. We don't go to bed angry with each other.... and we are both pretty good about telling each other how much we appreciate all that each of us do every day. I can't imagine my life without him and he is very good about encouraging me to follow my dreams.

Ah baby, you are so sweet. I have to say, I am having the time of my life with you, I feel so blessed that we got together, and we have a great life together. Thank you for all you do for me (and to me :$)

I have to say, though, I love your comments about John and Valinda "when I grow up I want to be like them" - I think they are the only couple that I know with a relationship close to ours - they both adore each other. ( I just don't know what she sees in John - just kidding:D:D)

Anyway, Cindy, thank you for loving me like you do. I couldn't imagine life without you.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Ah baby, you are so sweet. I have to say, I am having the time of my life with you, I feel so blessed that we got together, and we have a great life together. Thank you for all you do for me (and to me :$)

I have to say, though, I love your comments about John and Valinda "when I grow up I want to be like them" - I think they are the only couple that I know with a relationship close to ours - they both adore each other. ( I just don't know what she sees in John - just kidding:D:D)

Anyway, Cindy, thank you for loving me like you do. I couldn't imagine life without you.

Doc

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo muah!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Awe! That is so sweet you want to be like us!:)
I really, really, really, like being married. I like being with him, I like being next to him, I like talking to him, I like holding his hand, I like touching him, I like kissing him.... yeah, I know, you see us doing that all the time. We don't even realize we're doing it. We're like really powerful magnets. We just can't help it. If you think we're bad now you should have seen us 25 years ago. :D:D

I just have to say that it's really nice to hang out with other couples that are in love too and don't mind our smooching! You two are awesome!

may be you could loan us a few:S:S:S:S

Stick around for a while. Pretty soon your jumpsuits will pile up too! I actually got reprimanded at Chick's Rock because I changed my jumpsuit after every dive. Apparently some people can only learn to fly one suit and they don't like it when other people have mad skills and can fly multiple suits all in one day. :D:D
It's not like I'm on a team! It's a boogie for crying out loud! [:/] I felt kinda bad though. So apparently having more than one jumpsuit is a bad thing. I'm bad.B|