adventurechick

Portland, Oregon Leads

I bought a random plane ticket to Portland, Oregon leaving in one month to go career searching. I am calling companies and trying to generate leads for a Sales and Marketing position since I will be graduating in December with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing.

I thought I would try here to see if anyone here has any career contacts in Portland, Oregon by chance. Thank you so much!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

;) awesome! and congrats! Go gettem!!

dont know of any leads but if you make it up to washington, maybe we could get a beer or jump out at kapow if the weather plays nice.

Amazon, acme,, john and valinda are up here also, maybe we could all get together?
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

You might want to PM BetsyBarnhouse who is from that area and might be able to offer some advice. I personally don't have any contacts to share but I will say that the Portland area is awesome. My parents moved to the area several years ago and just recenlty relocated closer to downtown. I go up for long weekends every couple months. I see myself relocating there in the future. I have met some jumpers from the area oo over the yeras and seem like pretty cool peeps. I have to bring my rig next time I cruise up there. Some epic breweries in OR too...

look on monster.com, there are 13 jobs listed in Portland for Marketing

i've been doing some research for myself and it is interesting the jobs that are listed in my area
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Hi chick,

I live here ( well, in a burb ); been here 98% of my life.

My daughter works at a place called Banfield that has their international/corporate hq here. They are a pet hospital company. I understand that they are growing and looking for people.

NOTE: My daughter CANNOT help you with a job there. Go Googling and see what they have listed.

If you can't find them with Google; drop me a line via pm and I'll get you some info.

PDX is the best place in the country to live; I've been to 45 states so I think I know a little about what I say. :)

JerryBaumchen

PS) Learn to live with the rain. [:/]