Andy_Copland

People Piss Me Off

"When do you want the work done?"

"Oh as soon as possible, i've had a notice saying i have til December to get everything fixed or they start fining me"

I take the time to go out, give an estimate of material cost and labour cost and she seems really damn happy about it, as she should be as its a friend of a friend so I gave a really fair price.

Try and contact them for 2 days wanting to start and they never answer the phone.

I swear some people think a prayer and a cheeseburger will get them the shit they want. Im sure when the fines start rolling in at 100 a day they'll be on the phone.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

The only thing that pisses me off is i wish they'd take 5 mins to return a call and say "im working right now" "im flicking my dirty hairy pussy bean right now" "Im looking after the kids right now"

Anything just so i can know when she wants me there :S

The only thing that pisses me off is i wish they'd take 5 mins to return a call and say "im working right now" "im flicking my dirty hairy pussy bean right now" "Im looking after the kids right now"

You know as well as I do, she wants ya there...but can't in her mind 'really' afford it...so if she ignores it - it'll go away.

She's duckin' ya, will call all panicked when the fines start rollin' in...and then it'll be YOUR fault it's not done already! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

She called and said,"I need you here on Bridge Day". >:(
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

So leave a message saying that they need to get back to you right away or you wont be able to schedule them in.
__

My mighty steed

Would love to Kurt but i've got that much to do this weekend with work i just can't afford it.

But i will be in Moab for some cliffs around Turkey time. Oh the fun i'm gonna have >:(

Well i got the call back. At 7 this morning :S>:(

I wish i had more jobs on my plate because then i could have said "nah, another time."

But instead i just got fucking home at 9pm.

What i dont get is how can a lady, who works a regular job with a husband who sat talking to me all day with brown bags of colt 45; and obviously no job pay 1100 cash :S

Still not much profit after buying over 120 pieces of wood. As much as i bitch i can't really complain as i did earn something.

BEER TIME!

Colt .45 in brown bags???
Obviously getting a check from all of us working folk via Uncle Sugar>:(.

Why don't you charge something for your estimating work? Say $35 or $50 and if they hire you, knock it off the initial invoice. Your time is money and if they are on the hook for a jump ticket or two, they might get back to you faster. If not, you at least can make enough to bide your time on a load or three.B|

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

All the work i've ever done is working for other folks. So all this work involving finding jobs, estimates and trying to organise it all is new to me.

So that idea is something i'll have to think about, cheers. :)

Hey Tony, do me a favour and send me a nice snap of your Harley.

Since riding one i've developed a strange liking of them and can't remember what you have.

No. No, no no. Sit down, take a deep breath and have a word with yourself. No good can come of this; only tassels, chaps and self-loathing.

Thats the thing, i had zero interest in them after only riding things like RM's/CR's and a friends Aprilia.

I'm trying to hate myself for gaining interest but i can't!

It's cus you is getting old:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome