CSpenceFLY

Dublin '05

You should start a grass roots campaign to bring skydiving back to Dublin.

First things first, start a grass roots campaign to vote out all the town council fuckers who kicked us out. :P

While Billy is right about Dublin needing a new set of county commissioners, they didn't kick us out. When talks started for '08 they simple had too many new guidelines. I had no reason to believe that the skydivers would not be harrassed by the police,as someof that had already taken place. I decided not to put my friends in that position.

To my knowledge there was never a problem between the police and a skydiver and no skydivers were ever arrested in the city of Dublin or Laurens County. They reacted to a perceived problem and ruined what was turning into a world class event.

Damn...We got to do something just to get all of the RoamingDZ girls back together!!!

Yeah, how about a topless RoamingDZ girl calendar? ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Damn...We got to do something just to get all of the RoamingDZ girls back together!!!

Hmmm...RoamingDZ Reunion Boogie...Now THAT has potential. We'll need to get Chiquita here from Arizona. Many a crazy roadtrip with that girl! Sigh...memories of jello... :)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!