CSpenceFLY

Dublin '05

Now that you mention it,,,i never thought to ask...how do you comunicate? Line of sight and hand signals are not always possible,,just curious thanks

We just had to plan things out on the ground beforehand, including all the hand signals I made up for what I wanted him to do, as well as what to do if the shit hits the fan, as different shits require different reactions. :D

I was the experienced crwdog and he was mostly new at it, but we had done it a few times in the past. He knew what to do and let me make the moves.

The last one we did, we went out on a 2 way RW jump, then dumped at 5000 feet and then proceeded to build a 2 stack and held that down to 200 feet. I was having a hard time catching him from behind so on the run-back I turned just before he did so I'd end up just ahead, and flew right in front of him, grabbing the center lines on the first try, BAM, clean top-dock. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was there as was my better half.

Was that the year of the "Damn, there's a balloon" jump?

It was also the year of the "Damn, there are FOUR fucking CASAS on the tarmac!!!" And then finding out two of them were just stopping by on their way to other DZs... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was there. Made the last of my low number of jumps that weekend. Left home with a pocket full of cash to spend jumping, but stopped on a whim at an RV dealer on the way and put said cash down on the camper I moved into the next week. Got one or two jumps in but spent most of the time on the ground.

I pulled my crow bar out of my trunk to add to the car beating festivities and never did see it again!
Killing threads since 2004.

That was the year we got painted and tandem hunted. I think it's safe to say I had fun that year!!!

My favorite quote from the painting session, "If you brush that nipple one more time, Someone is going to have to kiss me".:D:D

Other lessons learned that year - Nipple rings make the removal of liquid latex slightly more challenging.;)

The Other great memory from that Boogie:
That is where I met Shannon for the first time.

You should start a grass roots campaign to bring skydiving back to Dublin.

First things first, start a grass roots campaign to vote out all the town council fuckers who kicked us out. :P

All you have to do is take them up on that invitation they sent you. Send 'em a case of Old Milwaukee and a box of donuts for their troubles, at least.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

All you have to do is take them up on that invitation they sent you. Send 'em a case of Old Milwaukee and a box of donuts for their troubles, at least.
:D:D

Oh PU-LEEZE . . . you know those crotchety old fuckers don't drink.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun