Squeak

Weekend Numbers 18th /19th Oct

Holy shit man!!!

No kidding. I was pretty sure we were in the process of repeating this one, minus any sort of reserve horseshoe. My inability to make any substantial progress at all on the linetwists for 2000' was beyond frustrating...I can't really describe the feeling of futility. I'm glad my student was well-behaved during the whole thing. The *first* words out of his mouth after we finally got straightened out were "thank you for saving my life." I think mine were "whew!""sonofabitch!" :D Two jumps later, the beer was quite tasty. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

:)
8 tandems in Davis on Sunday and good weather. Flew back home to San Jose in my Cessna 182 10 minutes before the night stratus closed in completely. 1 track where I had a great view of the rabbit getting taken out and flipped twice at breakoff time. It was very funny to watch.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

Holy shit man!!!

No kidding. I was pretty sure we were in the process of repeating this one, minus any sort of reserve horseshoe. My inability to make any substantial progress at all on the linetwists for 2000' was beyond frustrating...I can't really describe the feeling of futility. I'm glad my student was well-behaved during the whole thing. The *first* words out of his mouth after we finally got straightened out were "thank you for saving my life." I think mine were "whew!""sonofabitch!" :D Two jumps later, the beer was quite tasty. ;)

Blues,
Dave

Nice save!

so.... Peter Anthony Allen for Halloween then is it???
It's not the speed that kills ya, it's the sudden stops!

1/2:7:2

first night jump
and
first multi plane rw jump
Not the largest i've been on (only an 8-way) but everyone got the first point and had to break on our way to the second.

All Cessna KS boogie was all good! (but what happened to all the naked jumps we talked about???):ph34r:

DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.