cocheese

Vibes for my truck

I knew i should have sent a hot chick in to get it fixed.:( But i'm having a hot chick shortage right now.:D

So you really think that would LOWER the cost of having it repaired!? My guess is that they would look at her and say "sweety... you need ALL OF THIS and the tire air changed and the spark plugs rotated and you need to bring it back next week so we can look at your h.... I mean look at the TRUCKS headlights again.

Not that I would know. I'm just guessin.

:D

Yes, i think hot chicks get a deal.:P

WRONG! I took my car in for service - they called me back and quoted me over $3500 worth of work. My sweetie took the car in and they didn't mention any of the crap they were trying to ding me for, AND he got a free set of Ipod speakers.

$2250 is my quote.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

This just in: It wasn't the transmission.:S:D Ya hooo!!!

It was a front wheel bearing and a few things in there...said the wheel was about to come off:o:D Whew! Oh and I need front brake pads. I swear i thought it was wheel related at first, but the whole floor was shaking in the middle of the truck.

Total about $450. and will be done before close a 6 pm.

Thanks for all the vibes everyone.:)

Love you guys.:)