LuckyMcSwervy

Here's The Graduation Pic I Promised

Congrats there Swervy! Look forward to meeting ya at a boogie somewhere. Bring the M8B;)

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

That guy in the green shirt and sunglasses in front of you to the right side of the picture, he looks familiar.

You wouldn't know, but somebody who's been around more than a decade would remember the infamous swoop between the back of the hangar and trees at Cross Keys during the New Jersey state record 100 ways. I don't remember which year though, '97, '98 or '99. He snagged a tree and promptly got flipped 180 degrees and whacked the ground nearly horizontally. Got up and walked away with just scratches and bruises.

Luckiest son of a bitch I ever saw. :o I think they included a clip of it on the state record video but I'd have to go back and look again.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That guy in the green shirt and sunglasses in front of you to the right side of the picture, he looks familiar.

You wouldn't know, but somebody who's been around more than a decade would remember the infamous swoop between the back of the hangar and trees at Cross Keys during the New Jersey state record 100 ways. I don't remember which year though, '97, '98 or '99. He snagged a tree and promptly got flipped 180 degrees and whacked the ground nearly horizontally. Got up and walked away with just scratches and bruises.

Luckiest son of a bitch I ever saw. :o I think they included a clip of it on the state record video but I'd have to go back and look again.

That's Rob Stanley with the green shirt and sunglasses. I had him for one AFP level. He is a ton of fun and a very funny dude!
Always be kinder than you feel.

That's Rob Stanley with the green shirt and sunglasses. I had him for one AFP level. He is a ton of fun and a very funny dude!

If nobody else remembers what I talked about, can you ask him if he's the one? :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If nobody else remembers what I talked about, can you ask him if he's the one? :)

Sure. I'm sure I'll see him around this weekend.
Always be kinder than you feel.