SassyCassie

Move over, Pink Mafia Barbies...

There's a new b*** in town!

Bratz Sportz Xtreme Yasmin Sky Divin

I do think its pretty awesome that they put a sky diving doll on the market... but why did it have to be a Bratz doll? I hope they go out of style before I start making babies.
I think I've found a way for you and I to finally fly free.
When we get there, we're gonna fly so far away.
Making sure to laugh; while we experience anti-gravity.

There's a new b*** in town!

Bratz Sportz Xtreme Yasmin Sky Divin

I do think its pretty awesome that they put a sky diving doll on the market... but why did it have to be a Bratz doll? I hope they go out of style before I start making babies.

My wife and I were going over some of the dolls in the store the other day. She did not like the Bratz style, just lumped them in the same category as the rail-thin barbie as bad role models. I went along with her when I thought about what it might be like 14 years later when my girl starts dating. She's 2.5 now.

I'd much prefer the Dora type dolls... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I saw that! I think it's pretty awesome aside from the fact that it's a Bratz doll. My husband and i agreed that my daughter will never own a Bratz doll. I don't understand the thought process behind making kids dolls that look like prostitutes-in-training.

Here's my $0.02

First off, her suit is way too much fabric for her body type. She should have spandex arms at least.

Then there's the "no booties booties". WTF? Not to mention the absence of grippers. I guess she's just "HNP Yasmin", although I never saw anyone get a trophy for HNPs.

Goggles? Missing the googles. Obviously she's didn't SHAGG'd!

The hair..oh the hair. It should be braided or its going to take her all night to comb that shit out. And its going to get in the way of packing.

And I'll give her the benefit of the doubt because the picture is bad, but I don't see any three rings on her rig, and I know for a fact that the rig is not TSO approved. I really hope she's not planning on jumping it.

Good to see that the made a skydiver doll though. Its good to plant that little seed in girls lives. We need more sista's!

Here's my $0.02

I guess she's just "HNP Yasmin", although I never saw anyone get a trophy for HNPs.

Obviously, you aren't a fan of swooping.

Do you have bell bottoms on your swoop pants?

But no, not a fan of swoop. Biproduct of getting to do my fiancee's ash dive this weekend.

I think it's wonderful that it's a Bratz doll.

Let's all encourage little girls to look like tranny hookers and then go skydiving in Vegas showgirl clothing (circa 1968).

Those dolls are creepy.

But I don't think they do any damage to little girls' psyches. I had Barbies when I was a kid and I never aspired to look like a Barbie.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

Here's my $0.02

I guess she's just "HNP Yasmin", although I never saw anyone get a trophy for HNPs.

Obviously, you aren't a fan of swooping.

Accuracy
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Goggles? Missing the googles. Obviously she's didn't SHAGG'd

Why would she need goggles when she has a full face?

Chill out, people. So she's not a 100 percent accurate skydiving Bratz doll. Who cares? It's fun and it beats Martha fucking Stewart Barbie.B|