jtval

UFC 90

WTF? where are all the UFC Fanatics?

Make your prediction.

Cote or Silva?

I say Silva. But I think it will be a tougher fight for Silva than we have seen in a while.

Josh Koscheck Vs. Thiago Alves
I am not impressed with Kos. I think Alves will win. I would like Alves to win. Though, I would say Thiago needs to keep this fight standing.

This card is actually a good one.
Some Good fighters. even if they arent the top draw.
My photos

My Videos

You never know what's going to happen but Silva losing isn't on my list of possible outcomes.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Cote out cold within the first 90 seconds!:P

I am pulling for Koz, but his last performance did not sit well with me.

I am not going to buy and record this fight, as I don't look for an upset.

besides, i will be in San Marcos jumping @ the boogie.:)
Doug.

I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

So, since I'm not going to buy it and I just made that prediction, he'll probably shock the world with a knockout over Silva. LOL.

:D Ill be my next 10 paychecks on Cote, then.
If he winsI'll split it with you 70% for me 30% for you.
If he loses you reimburse me. Cool?:D
My photos

My Videos

Sorry, no way in hell I'm betting against Silva. Especially to someone who lost to Lutter, Leben, (both of whom didn't stand a chance against Silva) AND Tito.

Alves is good, he's knocking his opponents out from left to right. I want to see him do the same to Koscheck. It'll be the first for Koscheck!

Don't know about Clementi and Maynard. I think if Maynard takes it to the ground he'll have a chance but Clementi is pretty strong. So who knows....

Last but not least, Sherk needs to win this one to redeem himself. His last lost to BJ was pitiful...
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

Sorry, no way in hell I'm betting against Silva. Especially to someone who lost to Lutter, Leben, (both of whom didn't stand a chance against Silva) AND Tito.

Lutter was doing well against Silva but he gassed because he cut so much weight at the end.

Alves is good, he's knocking his opponents out from left to right. I want to see him do the same to Koscheck.

How cool would that be?!:D

Last but not least, Sherk needs to win this one to redeem himself. His last lost to BJ was pitiful...

Really. That was pretty damn weak. Maybe he should juice up again.:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Sherk V T. Griffin was a good fight. From what I saw I thought Griffin may have eeked out a win. Sherk got it. I can't complain. I wouldn't want to have to score that one.

JUNIOR WITH THE BIG KO. DAMN!!! I'd bet on a broken nose.

Did you guys see how long GSP was on screen (he was sitting in the audience) before he got an applause. He seemed uncomfortable. :ph34r:

Funny how joe rogan started biting his tongue during the maynard clementi fight when the ref kept telling them "Do something" That ref was annoying as fuck.
Where's Big john?

It was a real shitty audience too, though. They Booed everything.

Kos V Alves.

I gotta say after watching some interviews with the RECENT Koscheck I think He may have matured. He seemed a LOT cooler than when he was on TUF.

Great fight,too He's got a crazy chin. I was glad to see Alves win, though.
Right after the first knock down I let out a small cheer and scared my dog.:D

Silva Cote.
Damn![:/]
At least we'll get to see the rematch for free on spike...I hope.

My photos

My Videos

Great fights! I saw it live (and have a few stalker pictures to share.) The booing of the crowd made me extremely embarrassed to be from Chicago. I hope that doesn't weigh on Dana's mind on whether or not to bring it back here. I thought Sherk won the first two rounds, so I was surprised the crowd was booing over his interview (and pissed that I couldn't hear it.) They kept booing the Maynard/Clementi fight since it was on the ground, and that also annoyed me since I thought that was a fantastic fight! During the Silva/Cote fight, they booed at less than a minute into the fight! Dumbasses.

Did they air Spencer Fisher's fight? It was one of my favorite fights of the night. And did you guys see Franca run into Aurelio before the fight? That was a jackass move for sure.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

We didnt see fanca run into anyone. what do you mean?

The booing crowd sucked they were bithcy douche bags.

MOST of those fightsw were GREAT.
The damn ref annoyed the shit out of me ,too.
"let's get moving" every 2 seconds during the ground game.

Joe rogan mentioned it once or twice than the last time he started to say something and cut himself off . It was funny/
My photos

My Videos

Before the fight when Franca was running around the ring, he (intentionally, I think) ran right into Aurelio.

I didn't hear the ref (obviously), but he was just representing the bitch douche bags well, apparently! :D A guy sitting close to me kept shouting "Do something," the entire time. I shouted, "Leave if you don't like it," at him once.

I heart Joe Rogan!

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning