The_Don

My wife had to go to rehab today..

I've been going to PT. They called this week to reschedule an appt. and the woman said, "hi, this is Jenny from Rehab". My first thought was...is this a joke someone set me up for? I don't drink that much! That's pretty sad that was my first thought!

I hope Jean is going to be ok!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Aren't you the funny one today?! ;) You weren't laughing when you thought I was really hurt, though, so I guess you have that to your credit. :P

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I'm fine, just banged myself up when I had a less than graceful :$ landing. The knee is OK, other than bruising and swelling, (no fracture or tears), but I badly bruised the quad muscles and inflamed the nerves. It looks way worse than it feels.

The PT was ordered to speed up the healing of the muscles and nerves so I can get back in the air ASAP. It'll take some time, but should heal without any other intervention. :)
**Alternate story: Don was passed out from drinking too much, AGAIN, I tripped over him and hit my knee. That pissed me off, so I kicked him, repeatedly, until I pulled my quad. I figured I would get rehab on it since he won't! LOL! :D:D:) Luv ya, Don!

It was a landing, just a BAD one! Besides, you weren't there to see it, and it's not on video (I lucked out there, too!), so all you're going on is Don's rendition of what happened! :P

So that is why Don was throwing that cane in the dumpster late Saturday night... I KNEW there had to be a reason... that guy... geez. He should know by now that he needs to break it on your head to do any good... :P:D

JK of course. I would never advocate beating a woman... well most of the time anyway. :):P

Hugs... :)